Alien life on Titan?

StarLord

Re: Alien life on Titan?

That's (MST 3000) what made me search for the movie in the first place. That and the interroceter. Seems that if you take the interroceter and fly counter clockwise around the earth at the speed of light, (you can tell you are going that fast because you can see the bottom of your shoes in front of you) you can travel back in time.

They said I might want to practice holding my breath for a long, long time too as there's not much air above the atmosphere, plus the fact that flying at that speed tends to whip the air right out of your mouth and your lips get blisters from friction of the cosmic debris that settles on the Earth 24/7. You wouldn't believe how many tons a year falls on the Earth.

"Dull" yes, but funny as hell. You know, like the "alien" dressed in an Ape suit wearing a Space Helmet kind of funny as hell...

StarLord

Hmmm, is THAT where we get Claymation from?

Great Googly Moogly! does that mean Wallace & Gromit are Aliens???

StarLord

Good Find Grayson!

Imagine having a visitor that leaves acid as part of their sweating and breathing process.

Huw Lewis

I think that is obvious that there is life in outer space, and probably closer to home than we think. I can we believe there is extra terrestrial life on titan, and if the government knew this they would cover it up.