Alien Message to Mankind: "Do You Wish That We Show Up?"

wyldberi

Here's a question I've been thinking about...Could an alien invasion/attack bring about peace among humanity?
I think if we all had a common "enemy" that posed a global threat, we humans would unite and fight as one...Is this idea too romantic? What do you guys think?

This is one of the main themes of science fiction. In the movie "Independence Day" we see this theme playing itself out as the "hero," the United States (since the movie was conceptualized for a predominately USA audience) discovers and passes on the tactics needed to defeat the evil invaders.

The group dynamic of uniting against a common enemy has a very tribal feeling about it. Today, October 25, 2014, that's the dynamic that's uniting Michigan State University football fans against University of Michigan football fans as the two rival football teams assemble on the gridiron for the annual contest. On November 29th we'll see Michigan State University football fans uniting with their fellow Michiganders who happen to be fans of the football played by the University of Michigan, as the Wolverines invade the territory of a common "enemy," the Ohio State Buckeyes.

That's the way it works. The loyalties and rivalries change, depending upon the nature of the perceived threat. IMO, the romantic idealism contained in your comment is not explicit enough. To paraphrase your question: Would an invasion by an alien race from outer space bring about permanent world peace, if and when humanity managed to defeat the invaders? I think not. Once a victory was achieved I believe things would gradually deteriorate into a "business as usual" power struggle. I see individuals and small groups people eventually emerging and fighting amongst themselves to gain some sort of advantage over the rest of humanity or their local territory.

Uniting in common cause is only part of the equation. The other part involves the transformation of human nature that creates a new hierarchy of values and priorities that motivate our behaviors.

Last edited:

wyldberi

Sure. Once we realize we've already been invaded and conquered. But the flow of information by the invaders is tightly controlled.

This is what's buried in this Message the OP linked to. The ET's sending the message refer to the forces that have already invaded earth as the "third party."

In the contemporary UFO mythology, this third party are ET's that made contact with the US government back during the Roswell days and created an interplanetary treaty of sorts. In exchange for technology and scientific knowledge, the ET's have access to earth bases from which to operate and have taken a collaborative position at the table where domestic and foreign policy decisions are made.

In effect, this is said to be the strategy by which these ET's co-opted the US government and achieved a non-violent conquest of the earth and its inhabitants.

The current Message which is the topic of this thread is being sent by a group of allied species purporting to be motivated by a desire to see a more natural balance of power restored by forcing the ET's to abandon their earth-based operations.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Sure. Once we realize we've already been invaded and conquered. But the flow of information by the invaders is tightly controlled.

This is what's buried in this Message the OP linked to. In that message the "third party."

In the contemporary UFO mythology, this third party are ET's that made contact with the US government back during the Roswell days and created an interplanetary treaty of sorts. In exchange for technology and scientific knowledge, the ET's have access to earth bases from which to operate and have taken a collaborative position at the table where domestic and foreign policy decisions are made.

In effect, this is the strategy by which these ET's co-opted the US government and achieved a non-violent conquest of the earth and its inhabitants.

The Message is being sent by a group of allied species that poses itself as seeking to restore a more natural balance of power by forcing the ET's to abandon their earth-based operations.

The way I see it, it takes very little effort on the ET's part to conquer us by controlling the flow of information. This way they keep us fighting amongst ourselves. Never realizing that the information we use to start conflicts and wars is completely wrong. So basically instead of them firing at us, they are getting us to fire upon ourselves.

wyldberi

This is what's buried in this Message the OP linked to. In that message the "third party."

In effect, this is the strategy by which these ET's co-opted the US government and achieved a non-violent conquest of the earth and its inhabitants.

The Message is being sent by a group of allied species that poses itself as seeking to restore a more natural balance of power by forcing the ET's to abandon their earth-based operations.

The way I see it, it takes very little effort on the ET's part to conquer us by controlling the flow of information. This way they keep us fighting amongst ourselves. Never realizing that the information we use to start conflicts and wars is completely wrong. So basically instead of them firing at us, they are getting us to fire upon ourselves.

I'm in agreement with you.

From what you write, you appear to be saying you believe the ET's are already here on earth and exercise some degree of control over USA domestic policy and international relations, shaping these to their own ends. I can't say that I believe this; I don't have the direct knowledge to do so. I certainly do not take that possibility off the table from being one possible explanation as to why this world is so screwed up. I do accept that this explanation for the facts is more likely to be true than most of the alternate explanations I can come up with.

From my viewpoint, if this is the case, I believe that these nefarious entities devote much less effort to using proxy violent conflicts to achieve their ends, whatever those ends might be than you do. Violence is a basic component of human nature, IMO. We do these things to ourselves on our own.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I'm in agreement with you.

From what you write, you appear to be saying you believe the ET's are already here on earth and exercise some degree of control over USA domestic policy and international relations, shaping these to their own ends. I can't say that I believe this; I don't have the direct knowledge to do so. I certainly do not take that possibility off the table from being one possible explanation as to why this world is so screwed up. I do accept that this explanation for the facts is more likely to be true than most of the alternate explanations I can come up with.

From my viewpoint, if this is the case, I believe that these nefarious entities devote much less effort to using proxy violent conflicts to achieve their ends, whatever those ends might be than you do. Violence is a basic component of human nature, IMO. We do these things to ourselves on our own.

The misinformation was obvious to all of us with 9/11. All except those that were responsible for obtaining the correct information. Eyewitness accounts show cargo jets crashed into the twin towers. So how did those in power get the info that passenger jets full of people crashed into the twin towers?

Sam Slagg

Here's a question I've been thinking about...Could an alien invasion/attack bring about peace among humanity?
I think if we all had a common "enemy" that posed a global threat, we humans would unite and fight as one...Is this idea too romantic? What do you guys think?
Good question. I suppose we would have to define what peace is first. According to my understanding, the beings I have interacted with do not appear to have any interest in peace.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Good question. I suppose we would have to define what peace is first. According to my understanding, the beings I have interacted with do not appear to have any interest in peace.
Peace among mankind, putting aside our differences for the common good of humanity...

JasperMoon

You have listened, obviously to Ronald Reagan propaganda when he was president. The Day the Earth Stood Still the original one was one that was supposed to tell people aliens weren't violent, that we were and we need to stop if we want to join the galactic races in the cosmos. That is my favorite sci-fi movie. I would rather support this philosophy than a V invasion. By the way, Stranger at the Pentagon the short film has already won awards. It is about Valiant Thor and his crew who are trying to bring peace to our world. If I could have I would have posted the short film, but I was sworn to secrecy because of the full length version which is coming out soon. The only people who are seeing it right now are at the film festivals and award shows. See Craig Campobasso STRANGER AT THE PENTAGON - Home for further details.

Sam Slagg

I don't know if they are violent per se but they don't seem to care how you feel about what they are doing. They come, they take, they do what they want and they don't ask if its ok. They haven't been unnecessarily violent. In fact I would say that they go out of their way to avoid scaring people just to avoid the potential violence which naturally arises from real fear.