Alien spacecraft can time travel?

steven chiverton

some of these ufos seen that appeared to come from no where then vanish into thin air was believed to be time travelers i myself witnessed many years ago one that was in the vicinity and i was monitoring it on a simple to make gravity wave detector when i herd this small short sound over the gravity wave detector , so i held a micro cassette recorder into the headphone cups and started recording it then while i was looking up into the clear night sky it appeared and stopped right above me , it dident just materialize it just stopped there like it was around and just come and i saw it stop it was a large ball shaped cloaked in large Hevey pixilation's and had a long pixilated tail to i stared at it for a time before it shot off to the left i herd a click through the headphones while recording it anyhow right in the direction it shot off to was a giant tree with with branches hanging out right next door it appeared to shrink down to nothing before that tree like it was time traveling or shrink to a size of an atom and fly through the tree avoiding hitting the branches if you think wildly enough