Alien spacecraft can time travel?

lamdo263

Hi all,
Well, I think this question might be aimed more at people that had any encounter with alien civilization one way or another, well I have heard that people that do astral travel managed to contact them, but in either case, based on the documents the Pentagon released and in people's theories, Can alien spacecrafts bend time as they want? meaning that maybe these aliens come from a distant time? this is a concept I have been thinking recently, but what if... aliens we see here are the inhabitants of our Earth in the future? or very distant past who knows.
Yes they can. It was reported in the Billy Meier discourse of reporting, that during a flying saucer ride, involving the Pleiadeans, tat one of their ships with Billy on it, went out to Earth's moon a distance and then came towards Earth in another time level.

This was one of the old ship designs which the Pleiadeans own. Can't remember the exact source, but I would try conversations between Billy Meier and Semjase.

www.meiersaken.info/Contact_8_Semjase.html
www.meiersaken.info/Time_Travel.html

lamdo263

Hi all,
Well, I think this question might be aimed more at people that had any encounter with alien civilization one way or another, well I have heard that people that do astral travel managed to contact them, but in either case, based on the documents the Pentagon released and in people's theories, Can alien spacecrafts bend time as they want? meaning that maybe these aliens come from a distant time? this is a concept I have been thinking recently, but what if... aliens we see here are the inhabitants of our Earth in the future? or very distant past who knows.
There are rules to where ETs are allowed to time travel, but to a certain measure cannot interfere with the unfolding of time & time events as they should be. Violating this rule can start a vast series of problems. Lamdo

steven chiverton

thanks lando nice links ive been surfing the internet trying to get some ideas on what the propulsion system looked like inside these German haneubu saucers so far only small messy drawings that are not clear , i zoom up on this picture and use it as a desktop on my pc

Attachments

• vrilufonazitech-.png
    vrilufonazitech-.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 4

steven chiverton

so so called henge or flytrap was it really used to test the German die Gocke or bell in it or other , and in this old looking picture a German made saucer is a perfect fit

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 4

steven chiverton

pitty no one has built a working model of it neither the ancient indian vimana nor the German saucers as the information is not complete and only fragmented

Mayhem

Zenith
Probably not that easy to achieve, and if so a test flight well if it was me would want to be in secret. Who knows what or who would want to sabotage it.

Lets be honest it can be done but someone doesnt want it to be so.

steven chiverton

theres a video of a model of it built but when powerd is spun but generated no lift at all it had cone coils etc and made also using wood and even videos of the alex chekerkovs saucer didnt even hover so that dident work either from the replications and no ones even built a working vimana either

lamdo263

so so called henge or flytrap was it really used to test the German die Gocke or bell in it or other , and in this old looking picture a German made saucer is a perfect fit
Di Glocki was just a power source, that went to a neutral gravity stance when turned on. It tapped into some negative interspace in time and space that was poisonous radio-wave wise.

This factor allowed it to destroy living flesh with impunity, as well as plant matter. People exposed to its operating give-off died horrible deaths.

Di Glocki was not the Kecksburg Pa alien crashed vehicle. This egg corn shaped vehicle was separate from Di Glocki and in one article I read was piloted by diminutive sized forms of reptoids. These were taken by the US Army at the sight of the crash.* Smallish four foot tall reptoids. Big duce and a half trucks, mobile truck detachment and rifle touting troops. Not the stereotypical large drackoids, with big muscles, etc.

Di Glockie was not meant ever to fly or be used to transport anything living. Held in place by chains in a concrete ringed ringed pillar circle.

There's great difference between Nazi e-German saucer vehicles and Pleiadeans. The Pleiadean vehicles are way over in advancement of the ex-Nazi vehicle and far far more capable.

Although the ex-Nazis fleet serves to in part protect Earth, I don't know the standing between them and the genral Pleiadean hierarchies. From what I understand, there's many differing sects of the Pleiadeans and they're all i differ in purpose, behaviors and interplanetary sociable economics.

I met an ex-Nazi at a burger fast food restaurant once. Seemed to know all about me. Gave me an update about modern day Germany, which I've never been to, except to catch an international flight through. Was a pleasant nice looking man, who was helping me with my condiments, onions, tomatoes, relish at the condoment's add-on bar.

He was very relaxed, but man' he knew an awful lot about pre-post world war two Germany. Seemed he felt like I should either know, or remember what past Nazi Germany was like,...when?

lamdo263

When the kicked over the Destroyer USS Eldrige, they did so the third time I believe at full power, which they were not supposed to have done. In essence what they had done was open a reflective porthole through time and space by the power of the ship camouflage system that Tesla along with many others had worked on to make this possible.

Being on that ship as it sailed through time and space exposed the Eldrige's crew to all forms of deadly radiation. This is probably the same mistake made with Di Glocki?

Note as reported in FATE Magazine on the Philadelphia Experiment, there was also a said large flying saucer that was pulled to one of the places where the Eldrige touched down.

Entire page on Philadelphia Experiment. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=philedelphia+expierment+movie