Alien Technology And Alien Cover-ups

Superman

The American government has a lot of secret super weapons nowadays. The secret behind the Area 51. The secret behind having a STEALTH bombers. Aliens and Alien Technology is upon us, but the American Government chose to hide it from the whole world. Of course everyone of you has watched the movie Transformers 1, they payed the parents of Sam to play dumb so they can cover up the arrival and death of Megatron. They say it's for National Security.

You? What do you think is the right move? Would you tell the public or keep it secret for the whole eternity?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
hey your not spose to know that stuff, and mom said not to tell................. blabber mouth:confused:
spill it mack, I know your hiding somethin in that barn out back. of the hanger:eek:
realy thow of course I would tell, and they should too.
all this crap bout people not being able to handle the truth. is just that crap..
but hey iffin they fess up then they can't make money off the revers engineering, or controll the release of the tech. this way we only get what they want us to have.:mad:

Harte

The American government has a lot of secret super weapons nowadays. The secret behind the Area 51. The secret behind having a STEALTH bombers. Aliens and Alien Technology is upon us, but the American Government chose to hide it from the whole world. Of course everyone of you has watched the movie Transformers 1, they payed the parents of Sam to play dumb so they can cover up the arrival and death of Megatron. They say it's for National Security.

You? What do you think is the right move? Would you tell the public or keep it secret for the whole eternity?

I think the "right move" would be to avoid basing your sense of reality on a Hollywood studio's take on a cartoon series originally based on a new idea for a toy.

Harte

shield

Its obvious they are hiding something. Whether its ET or not is irrelevant the fact is they hide everything that can be used to help us or show us a break into the future because they are afraid of other countries and how they would react to it. I don't like that these secrets are hidden from us to the point we can get killed for knowing it, but who honestly wants even more tensions to raise due to technology. We don't need international incidents to start. Its a necessary evil.

Rosco..Jones

Its obvious they are hiding something. Whether its ET or not is irrelevant the fact is they hide everything that can be used to help us or show us a break into the future because they are afraid of other countries and how they would react to it. I don't like that these secrets are hidden from us to the point we can get killed for knowing it, but who honestly wants even more tensions to raise due to technology. We don't need international incidents to start. Its a necessary evil.

Too many secrets? Maybe that's true, but as shield says, "Its (often) a necessary evil." Having knowledge that could endanger our security or well being is often best kept a secret. For instance, we don't put the details of how to build nuclear weapons in the public domain, accessible to everyone. I do not see any evidence of current technology that could only have come from reverse engineering of alien tech. On the other hand, I do not see the need to keep the knowledge that UFOs are a real phenomenon a secret.

Other countries are constantly trying to steal knowledge and information that we have in all areas. There is much research being done that could be considered sensitive, and best kept a secret. If only one person knows a secret, it is easy to keep. But, once you get two or more knowing, it becomes increasingly difficult. The problem is, only the persons knowing a secret know what is being done with it, without any oversight.
Keeping secrets can be both good or bad. Unless you know what they are, you can't really make that distinction.