Aliens and UFOS

Krish

I'm strongly certain it's also a fact that aliens have been visiting Earth for millennia, likely throughout human history.

One other part we also neglect big time....

Besides Aliens, we also have energy beings involved big time. That part NO one wants to talk about it...

You know, we have structure in Matter and also in Energy...and so, it happens...we are just starting out to understand the BIG things...thank you.

Stuff to know...International Center for Abduction Research

Last edited:

Ann_Aba

I saw some very informative video about aliens that said that they definatly exist.
the problem was that space is too big, so the chance on them finding us is impossible. Something about radiowaves not reaching far enough yet, I think...
But also that "where" was one big issue and the other was "when". That maybe intelligent aliens close to us existed 5 000 000 years ago or 5 000 000 years later. I believe in aliens but I personally don't think they are here on earth now, sadly.
Really hoping I'm wrong though!!!

Krish

I. I believe in aliens but I personally don't think they are here on earth now, sadly.

There are many types of Aliens here...I know some of them...it depends on your view of them and hence may or may not exist on that view...you know dreams are there but may not be real at the frame of reference...

Ann_Aba

I. I believe in aliens but I personally don't think they are here on earth now, sadly.

There are many types of Aliens here...I know some of them...it depends on your view of them and hence may or may not exist on that view...you know dreams are there but may not be real at the frame of reference...
I never heard about this! Can you please tell me more??

Krish

I never heard about this! Can you please tell me more??

First tell me your definition of Aliens...like physical body born outside Planet Earth or whatever?

In my thinking...Aliens are not your friends structure...For example I know a person whose spirit is Fish but the body is like you and I....Because, my connections told me...that is the way it is.

Because, there are massive amount of Spirits in Heaven and a large number come to planet Earth for the next set of evolution....I would call them Aliens...

And because of that, no outside Aliens in physical form will come and monkey with us...those who do, get punished from Heaven.

But we do have alien stations on Earth...they usually stay away from common contact...some do...but very discretely...If you do Deep Meditation...you can connect to them...again, depends of who does what...

It is a VERY complicated process like flora and fauna structure...