Allow me to tell you a story about me. "very long"

BlastTyrant

This is where i get torn on the alien subject Books like The Custodians and Messages all have a more positive tone to them about Alien abductions and ET's among us, Some are negative yes but others are geared more towards helping and omens. I believe there are defanitly more than one race of ET's visiting earth and abducting humans, but to i cant believe its all negative.

Samstwitch

This is where i get torn on the alien subject Books like The Custodians and Messages all have a more positive tone to them about Alien abductions and ET's among us, Some are negative yes but others are geared more towards helping and omens. I believe there are defanitly more than one race of ET's visiting earth and abducting humans, but to i cant believe its all negative.

Impregnating women and stealing their babies, stealing sperm from men, and violating humans in every way is negative. :eek: It is all a form of rape (mind rape and body rape) and it's wrong. People who think they are friendly are either kidding themselves or are uninformed.

BlastTyrant

Possibly those are the cases you have heard of but not all of them involve taking hillbillys outta the woods probing them and leaving em with the mutilated cows in there fields. ET's have helped and guided us since the beginning, yes i am sure there are negative forces at work in the universe just as there are murdere/rapists/weirdos here in earth, it all depends on if you choose to see both sides or only the negative.

Samstwitch

Possibly those are the cases you have heard of but not all of them involve taking hillbillys outta the woods probing them and leaving em with the mutilated cows in there fields. ET's have helped and guided us since the beginning, yes i am sure there are negative forces at work in the universe just as there are murdere/rapists/weirdos here in earth, it all depends on if you choose to see both sides or only the negative.

We must agree that we disagree. I've studied alien abductions for many years...not as thoroughly as other subjects that I've researched, but I try to keep up with the best material that is published. The people in case studies that I've read about were very intelligent, many professionals, so I don't know where you got this idea that they were "hillbillys outta the woods".

IMO, and some very reputable experts agree, abductees who think ET's are friendly and helpful are in total denial. Emotionally that is the only way they can cope with what's happening to them. Aliens are a threat to humans...that's why Dr. David M. Jacobs entitled his book, "The Threat".

BlastTyrant

We must agree that we disagree. I've studied alien abductions for many years...not as thoroughly as other subjects that I've researched, but I try to keep up with the best material that is published. The people in case studies that I've read about were very intelligent, many professionals, so I don't know where you got this idea that they were "hillbillys outta the woods".

IMO, and some very reputable experts agree, abductees who think ET's are friendly and helpful are in total denial. Emotionally that is the only way they can cope with what's happening to them. Aliens are a threat to humans...that's why Dr. David M. Jacobs entitled his book, "The Threat".

I do agree that we must agree to disagree, i've been doing alot of reading and research on the subject as of late and again come across the good as i come across the evil, i have heard storys of ET's such in Stan Romaneks - Messages where he had fallen off a ladder and broke his knee just to be abducted a few weeks later and having his knee repaired fully to the astonishment of the medical field, i mean a evil entity wouldnt bother healing it, it would do what it wanted with him and send him back.

I'm not arguing that Evil and disgusting things have been done to people by certain races of ET's as im sure it has, but you cant have good without the evil, i very highly suggest the book The Custodians by Dolores Cannon or really anything by Dolores Cannon she is also a renown hypno therapist who has hundreds of cases and she shows the bad along with the good, where people tend to only see one side of subjects she works in both.

BlastTyrant

There are things i have learned after years of exploring the paranormal from researching Alien Abductions to being in the field Ghost Hunting, and one of the main things that i have learned is that beliefe is a strong thing and no matter the evidence or proof some can't be swayed from what they believe, if you believe that all ET's are evil and only out for there own gain i respect your beliefe in that so please don't take anything in offence, just trying to have a friendly conversation.

A few years back when i was in a minnesota ghost hunting group they had called me in advice for a possible Demonic Possesion, they had gone through the symptoms and it was clear this poor lady was possessed, i had the chance to meet her once and i must admit that it was one of the most nerve racking things i have ever done.
Shortly after informing her guardian we got alot of heat from relatives saying that it was a mental condition and that pumping her full of drugs and keeping her locked to a bed would eventually help, now to me a session or two with a Exorcist would have improved if not helped her greatly, but the beliefe of the family was that Demons and evil did no excist so eventually we lost contact with the family and only assume this poor lady is still in her room strapped to her bed in a drug induced coma. Situations such as that showed me that Beliefe can be unshakable and no matter the begging and pleding we did there beliefe refused to let us help there loved one.

Rosco..Jones

"one of the main things that i have learned is that belief is a strong thing and no matter the evidence or proof some can't be swayed from what they believe"

So true, the case in FL where George Zimmerman shot Treyvon Martin is a prime example.
Facts and evidence will not sway the minds of those that already know what happened.

Just one comment on the good/bad alien thing.
If they are bad and so far ahead of us technology wise, why didn't they wipe us out before we ruined the Earth?
It would have been a lot easier to do back then.

You are an interesting person BT.

BlastTyrant

"one of the main things that i have learned is that belief is a strong thing and no matter the evidence or proof some can't be swayed from what they believe"

So true, the case in FL where George Zimmerman shot Treyvon Martin is a prime example.
Facts and evidence will not sway the minds of those that already know what happened.

Just one comment on the good/bad alien thing.
If they are bad and so far ahead of us technology wise, why didn't they wipe us out before we ruined the Earth?
It would have been a lot easier to do back then.

You are an interesting person BT.
Lol thank you Rosco, i am a man of many storys and thoughts, feel free to poke around my blog as well if you haven't.

My main beliefe in the whole good bad alien thing starts with a passage i had read, where i read it i don't remember it's been awhile, But it says since the dawn of man there has been a truce of sort with the ET's there only allowed to interfere when absolutely needed and when it's detremental to the evolution of human kind, the great leaps and bounds we have done since being put on this planet arent just our doing were helped through periodic stages of evolution to one day be evolved enough to ascend into space with our ancestors "not quoted perfectly lol" We are basically a petri dish to them, and by taking a few here and there were allowed to evolve and become more. Not all abductions are evil and yes i agree taking people out of there homes in the middle of the night is fairly creepy and wrong but if they were to just show up and ask if we wanna go for a ride nobody would "ok i would" by masking the experience in our dreams there able to keep track of us and at the same time transfer knowledge to future generations.

But at the same time there are other ET's who believe that our kind is a waste of time and to just let us wipe our selfs out, My beliefe is that these aliens who believe we are a lost cause are the evil ones that people report doing inhuman things to them. I think of it as a scare tactic to get the masses afraid of our Guardians so when they do show up we reject them and basically seal our fates and sadly it will work.

Rosco, i very highly suggest the book The Custodians "beyond abduction" by Dolores cannon if you want to know the whole story besides my jibber jabber. She explains through hypnosis that the ET's have tiers to them just as we do all the way up to a supreme power "god" and that the truce made between the alien races to let us evolve and make our own choices is what prevents us from being destroyed by those who want our planet for there own.

But i do admit i am afraid for human kind, that when it is time for our watchers to make them selfs know and offer there hands to help us join the rest of the races in the galaxy, that due to the stigmata and deeds of a few they will be rejected and in that rejection the treaty will be nullified and we will meet our end.

spooky2

Have seen one full figure when I was around 9 years old . wasn't scary but I was 9 at the time lol. Yeah I was scared.
Sence I have been hunting ghosts I have had one show up on camera looking dead at the cam. It was a young woman smiling at the cam. Have also got some pretty good evp's. I intend to keep hunting and helping those who feel they have a paranormal problems.
I really enjoyed your story and feel free to tell me any more. Also the oil pit thing stirred a couple of thoughts. 1 a portal to hell. 2 someone has been murdered and buried there.