Allow me to tell you a story about me. "very long"

BlastTyrant

Have seen one full figure when I was around 9 years old . wasn't scary but I was 9 at the time lol. Yeah I was scared.
Sence I have been hunting ghosts I have had one show up on camera looking dead at the cam. It was a young woman smiling at the cam. Have also got some pretty good evp's. I intend to keep hunting and helping those who feel they have a paranormal problems.
I really enjoyed your story and feel free to tell me any more. Also the oil pit thing stirred a couple of thoughts. 1 a portal to hell. 2 someone has been murdered and buried there.

Thank you spooky, we have had speculations with the pit but no one has the resolve to dig it up anymore. I know in the history of the house we had a little girl who was mauled to death in the backyard by the family dogs. I have had females come over who tell me they get really uneasy or sad while in the backyard at night, its a very very creepy feeling to be back there

I also know of a couple who rented out the garage and who just randomly dissapeared. speculation is that he murdered his significant other and him self or they died and were buried and covered up in the oil pit to hide it so the owners didn't get in trouble.

I met the young lady who use to live in the house a few years back and she is the one who had told me about the little girl and the dogs, and upon further research is when i found out about the couple.

Going over this i left a bit of detail out, more a run down so to speak, one of these days i will need to revamp it and add more details. Feel free to look at my blogs as well spooky and please if you have any questions feel free to ask!

BlastTyrant

I never seen full figures, but I would never sleep in my bedroom again if I did.
Lol trust me i slept on the couch in the living room for awhile, honistly i dunno why i keep going back, perhaps curiosity? if it keeps happening to me i may be able to get to the bottom of it? i dunno or maybe its just me being stubborn all reasonable possibilitys.

The search for knowledge and experiences far outweights my fear, so i am willing to put my self into the situations in order to experience and learn.

spooky2

As a paranormal investigator,my first priority is to help people deal with paranormal issues. But the research into this field is another aspect for me. Having seen a full figure that looked as real as me is hard to ignore!

notoverrated

nice story kinda mixed up ET's with ghosts/shadow people i liked it and would like to hear more. myself have had somewhat of an alien story not as significant as urs but for me it was amazing and rly got me thinking.

Rosco..Jones

My friend Robert, stopped by a few days ago and told a tale of his family's recent experiences. The had gone on vacation on the outer banks. He and his daughter were collecting interesting pieces of driftwood. She spotted on piece and asked if it was from a ship. Robert said he didn't think so, but they kept it anyway and brought it home.

Shortly after they had first gotten the "ship piece", the happy vacation started having disagreements. The next day after they were home the young daughter came to Robert and said, "I saw something in the house". After questioning, it came out that she had seen a black human form, with no features, that felt angry. At one point, Robert began hearing a voice and had the impression it belong to a sailor whose ship had sank off the coast. After a few days of this, they all got in the car, drove back to the coast and threw the board back in the water. During the trip, Robert continued to hear the voice talking to him. The trip to the coast and back took them about ten hours. This was not just a short trip.

I've really condensed the story and hope I didn't ruin it. I know the family very well. They are spiritual and have had other metaphysical events occur in their lives. I do believe they experienced what was included in the story I was told.

BlastTyrant

Have you ever seen the show "Haunted collector" on SyFy Rosco? if not i suggest watching a few episodes it has alot in common with your story.

Notoverrated feel free to ask anyquestions and share your story.

Rosco..Jones

I just watched a couple of HC episodes. Yes, I do believe that emotions can be imprinted upon physical objects. Spirits are another thing.

I just recalled some more on the earlier story. Robert showed me pictures he had taken before they had went home from the coast. In several, there was a white, misty sort of image in front of and around his daughter. These were just like I have seen over and over on different sci/psych shows. He decided not to show these to the family, so as not to upset them any further. Here again, these types of experiences are something you need to personally experience to understand and believe.

BlastTyrant

So it's focusing on around his daughter? It's possible that the spirit that was staying with the piece of wood from the ship that he found could of attatched it's self to him or his daughter. I would suggest doing a EVP session and finding out what it wants or doing a cleansing.

Rosco..Jones

So it's focusing on around his daughter? It's possible that the spirit that was staying with the piece of wood from the ship that he found could of attatched it's self to him or his daughter. I would suggest doing a EVP session and finding out what it wants or doing a cleansing.

Too late now, they threw it back in the ocean. Everything is now back to normal at home.
I am sure that this will be something they never forget. The daughter later asked dad if she needed to go see a doctor. When he asked why, she said, "Because I see things that are not there". Robert told her that there was not anything wrong with her. What she saw was real, but most people can't see them. He told her that she had been given a gift and was someone special.
I will try and get Robert to make a posing on this.

BlastTyrant

That would b

Too late now, they threw it back in the ocean. Everything is now back to normal at home.
I am sure that this will be something they never forget. The daughter later asked dad if she needed to go see a doctor. When he asked why, she said, "Because I see things that are not there". Robert told her that there was not anything wrong with her. What she saw was real, but most people can't see them. He told her that she had been given a gift and was someone special.
I will try and get Robert to make a posing on this.
That would be great if you could, i would love to read the whole story!.

I do not personally know if i could handle being able to see the spirit realm or anything like that, i am sure it would take some getting use to and you would eventually get use to it or learn to block it out in your mind. The off the wall feelings i randomly get can be bad enough but actually seeing what im feeling would be over the top i believe.

Everyone says they can handle it till it happens, i know this first hand i believe i am physically and mentally strong enough to fully understand the dreams that are given to me but in reality i am scared to.

There have been many times ghsot hunting where i have commanded the spirit to show its self and even thought i put on a brave front inside i was panicking lol