Alternate me? Weird experience with STM

Lumbergooz

Steven Gibbs told me that his friends concluded that using STM may very much take you to one way trip where you dont come back. While HDR does. Yet in my opinion, if you go to past with HDR and the did not have power source, you may think to have a battery operated system like the STM. yet the danger if STM couldn t bring you back and you find yourself physically teleported to a remote area, or in the desert...then it s death.

Lumbergooz

According to some "insiders" the astral body consists of electrons, positrons and waves (photons?). So the human and astral body can be charged with light, I guess.

Positrons are antimatter, so I think they annihilate quickly.

Other people say you can program the light of the astral body, that it doesnt react with technical machines. If this is true, you cannot measure it that easily. So you dont have to wonder that nobody discovered the astral plane. The astral beings dont want to be detected.

Source:

Positrons and electrons travel through time according to the Schrödinger equation. So the astral body should travel through time, too.
Thanks a lot. Will translate to English then to MP3 to have it as audio file.

steven chiverton

according to patricia reeses books someone used the stm to bring them back so not everyone gets a one way ticket and time flipper thank you for the appraisal of my clean tidy constructions like to have a reference or certificate to show around of my handy work, i can see the aura surrounding my hands but only off the reflection on a mirror with some light in the background the aura looks like white light to do yous think visible ghosts look like white light to but dimly lit ones

steven chiverton

heres the inside one had a parallel 1.0uf capacitor the other just one the potentiometers are bridged from the middel to the right pin of each pot with tinned copper wire you cant see it in the pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1872.jpgn new model stm pic 1 (2).jpg
    IMG_1872.jpgn new model stm pic 1 (2).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • new model stm pic 2.jpg
    new model stm pic 2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2

TimeFlipper

According to some "insiders" the astral body consists of electrons, positrons and waves (photons?). So the human and astral body can be charged with light, I guess.

Positrons are antimatter, so I think they annihilate quickly.

Other people say you can program the light of the astral body, that it doesnt react with technical machines. If this is true, you cannot measure it that easily. So you dont have to wonder that nobody discovered the astral plane. The astral beings dont want to be detected.

Source:

Positrons and electrons travel through time according to the Schrödinger equation. So the astral body should travel through time, too.

The PDF you presented was about aliens in Antarctica, nothing to do with astral planes....The majority of the PDF was written in German....
The Schrodinger equation has nothing to do with time-travelling..

Last edited:

alpha centauri

The PDF you presented was about aliens in Antarctica, nothing to do with astral planes....The majority of the PDF was written in German....
The Schrodinger equation has nothing to do with time-travelling..
They (the people in the base) do not know, where the base is . He (the scribe) doesnt call this plane the astral plane, he call it phase room. or dark room. And the phase room has two or three additional dimensions. I think it is the astral plane. But I have to reread it.

It is written in German so you cannot know it is not about astral planes;). I came to the conclusion it has to be the astral plane, becauseit is described a certain way. It has to be.

These supposedly Gray aliens make experiments on humans according to the refugee that flew to Germany to write the pdf down.

The Schrödinger equation has an imaginary time so the electron has an imaginary part and a real part. (As a wave)

My interpretation is that the electron travels through the possibilities of time (the imaginary part), but returns to real time (imaginary part is zero), Ok that is maybe not direct time travel, but travelling through possibilities. The physicians had another interpretation but somehow that has to be true. Otherwise some people (for example the prophets in the bible) could not view the future.

The scribe could view his possible futures through a machine in the phase room, they had.

The pdf is a little bit messed up. The scientific part is partly in English. You have to scroll to the end. Edit: use the pdf below.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

according to patricia reeses books someone used the stm to bring them back so not everyone gets a one way ticket and time flipper thank you for the appraisal of my clean tidy constructions like to have a reference or certificate to show around of my handy work, i can see the aura surrounding my hands but only off the reflection on a mirror with some light in the background the aura looks like white light to do yous think visible ghosts look like white light to but dimly lit ones

You should read comment sections about that Patricia Rees and her so called books!! :LOL:..

steven chiverton

i read that even scientists are forced to lie with threats against them and there families these days even scientific facts are not to good if thats the case especially if there payed to lie or have been threatened do your searching how many scientists have been murdered or killed a or vanished or silenced

steven chiverton

Steven Gibbs told me that his friends concluded that using STM may very much take you to one way trip where you dont come back. While HDR does. Yet in my opinion, if you go to past with HDR and the did not have power source, you may think to have a battery operated system like the STM. yet the danger if STM couldn t bring you back and you find yourself physically teleported to a remote area, or in the desert...then it s death.
steven gibbs even talked about the stm on the radio talk shows and never even mentioned about the stm being a one way travel device, also the stm was meant to help you get back in case you dont program the hdr to take the hdr with you otherwise youd be going to another time or dimension with just the hdr box minus the electromagnet or vise versa