Am I A Time Traveler Part-2

Kazper

GRADUATE
I had to continue this.....I also have vivid dreams where I am running to a location that normally would take 15 minutes to get to and I'd get there in seconds like I was a giant with 1000 yards between my step taking. That's weird. I also had many dreams where I was levitating things and in a few dreams I was dared by people to prove I myself could levitate and I was skeptic in doing it and I just some how floated off of the ground at the height I thought that was ok. I have dreams that seem to continue years after I had a similar dream.For instance I maybe in a dream and said "THIS IS A DREAM" and I was always assured it wasn't, I felt to cold wetness of snow, rain, sun etc... I once had a dream of driving in the past back in the 60's with my new car and see how clean and nice it was and was like omg, but there was someone sitting next to me in the car that I can't I identify but it was a friend.wow as I sit here I can remember 1000's of dreams.I'm writing all of this in notepad I can file it. Oh here goes a good one, In real life I don't play the lottery numbers too much but just by intuition I would buy a scratch ticket or play the daily 3 numbers and I have won around $47k in winnings and everyone said how lucky I was, I dunno. then there are these dreams I have where I am frozen and my eyes are open and I see a Centurion Roman guard with his back to my bed guarding me. Now at this time I am trying to yell , move anything. This guy has on like red silk dress type thing with these flat little golden shield pieces around him. He also had a gold helmet and a gold spare in his left hand.I also had vivid dreams of me being taught how to levitate things, for example I was sitting in my mothers house and was alone and someone next to me was teaching me how to levitate a glass off of her coffee table. When I had these dreams I did see color and actually thought it was real life. When I get these dreams , my whole mental state is screwed the whole day long............ I may post more but I think I sort of ver posted. There is so much I wanna say but this is to long

Mayhem

Zenith
And others say im dreaming, the suspension of gravity or levitation.:)

Kazper

GRADUATE
And others say im dreaming, the suspension of gravity or levitation.:)
OMG Yes , in some dreams I'll say this is a dream to sorta get outnd I hear "no this is real"LIKE I am stuck there for awhile longer. 90% of my dreams are of dead relatives and friends also, I wake so freaked out. But I never have these dreams drinking beer or Smoking weed. Only when I am sober. wow I'm so confused about it and cant talk to no one of my friends or family, because they'll laugh and or dismiss it. I felt so alone with this stuff that goes on with me until i found this site. I am 200000% truthful on everything I have said.

Mayhem

Zenith
A little hint, when you get the jolt that you may feel push back but not so that you feel the vibration.

Its an in between feeling that words are very hard to describe, when you feel it you know it:)

Kazper

GRADUATE
A little hint, when you get the jolt that you may feel push back but not so that you feel the vibration.

Its an in between feeling that words are very hard to describe, when you feel it you know it:)
I am so Dam glad I have found this place lol. OMG These thing have been weighing heavy on me. I have a lot of other stories I'll post more stories, because getting this off of my chest is feeling really good and I feel / I have friends here. I can't tell regular life morons about this, lol. they will laugh or disregard it, but I feel it needed and needs to be said to just share my experiences.

Mayhem

Zenith
John 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

In these words above hold much more than an average can see.

Kazper

GRADUATE
So I am not crazy????? I have had so many things happen that I can write a book , however I'm afraid to get a knock at my door.