Amazing Robots. You Wont Beleive

kcwildman

Beastmaster
good find there jon:)

how ever those may well be the scaryest vids I have seen in a long time... when those things get a brain they will be used to hunt us down like we hunt down an escaped convict.:eek:

jon

good find there jon:)

how ever those may well be the scaryest vids I have seen in a long time... when those things get a brain they will be used to hunt us down like we hunt down an escaped convict.:eek:
hopefully we will be able to give it logic and reasoning in its brain and it would learn what is bad and good....what a fine line that is huh:) hopefully all the robots w/ artificial brains will have a shut down button if it gets to bad lol

what we really need is it to have:
compasion
logic
learning capabilities (hopefully not to learn how to enhance itself,but look toward humans for that) it may go haywire and be like the freakin terminator

jon

hopefully we will be able to give it logic and reasoning in its brain and it would learn what is bad and good....what a fine line that is huh:) hopefully all the robots w/ artificial brains will have a shut down button if it gets to bad lol

what we really need is it to have:
compasion
logic
learning capabilities (hopefully not to learn how to enhance itself,but look toward humans for that) it may go haywire and be like the freakin terminator
and emotion

Num7

Administrator
Staff

This quadrocopter video is way cool. I never saw such a thing before. It wouldn't take much to upgrade it to a man-hunting flying machine like those we see in action in Terminator.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
This quadrocopter video is way cool. I never saw such a thing before. It wouldn't take much to upgrade it to a man-hunting flying machine like those we see in action in Terminator.

my thoughts exactly them little buggers could be anywhere too and you would never even see them if they were painted white or sky blue at 500 feet you 'ed not notice them at all.. like jon said I to think it will have a bad ending:(