America won't attack Iran...

The_Ruffneck

America won't attack Iran...

Israel might though.
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=.../bush&printer=1

Bush Says U.S. Won't Attack Iran
?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?Fri Feb 18, 5:55 PM ET
? ? ? \\"I hear all these rumors about military attacks, and it\'s just not the truth,\\" said Bush, who leaves Sunday for Europe to mend fences with allies. \\"We want diplomacy to work.\\" </span>

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml.../ixnewstop.html
? ?'America would back Israel attack on Iran'
By Francis Harris in Washington
(Filed: 18/02/2005)

President George W Bush added a new twist to the international tension over Iran's nuclear programme last night by pledging to support Israel if it tries to destroy the Islamic regime's capacity to make an atomic bomb.

HDRKID

Re: America won't attack Iran...

I hope you are correct and the US does not attack Iran. I still remember when people did not believe that we would attack Iraq. The US is sending in back ops to Iran and getting ready for something big. I hope Iran backs down and a war can be averted.

Here is what I saw. The US invaded Iran, Bush passed the draft, there were massive demonstrations, our economy collapsed.

PyRo99

Ruffneck,

There is going to be a catalystic Event. And then what? Iran is going to be the one, that is blamed. Russia won't be able to come to its aid, because that would open them for attack as well. Bad move on Russias part, but the Chineese, well they could because they hate us. But they'd go after Japan first, and if they make a move for Japan, the US would go after them.

D28_2012

I copied and pasted this from the JohnTitor site do you think that it could have something to do with Isreal attacking iran?
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/color]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Does the current relationship between Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war? [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause.[/font]