An encounter with an alien time traveller

Mr Scientist

Hello Punters,

Acting on a tip-off I headed up north to intercept a being of alien origins that I believed accosted me some time ago in a toilet cubicle.

I took a snapshot of this porta toilet in a lorry drivers lay-by that I discovered was being used as a portal to another dimension to another time.

toilet.png

I initially checked inside and discover nothing out of the unusual except the name. I retreated to some bushes and laid in wait.

In the early hours of the morning a sudden wind picked up and I heard what can only best be described as a loud raspberry. I saw around the gaps of the toilet door a bright light from within, when the door flung open and......

That's salty dude that tryed to accost me some weeks earlier step out.

Pale grey skin gaunt and wide-eyed he stood a few seconds posing in a garish draylon suit and and ill-fitting fedora hat.

He closed the toilet door took two steps, then I sprung into action. I pounced from those bushes like a whirling dervish and booted him up the derriere with my winklepickers.

A skirmish ensued.....

Lightning-fast he grabbed me and I retaliated by delivering a crucifying bitch slap, that sent his hat flying. I got a good look at this fiends face and realised I was toe to toe with some sort of alien humanoid.

He soon got the better of me with his unearthly strength and reflexes. Throwing me to the ground and attempting what is known in martial art circles as a rear mount.

Fearing for the worst....

Two burley lorry drivers turned up with one who look like Arthur Mullard exclaiming "What the fook is going on!" They pulled him off me and not a moment too soon. However he quickly broke free from them and took off like a gazelle into the dark and disappeared.

With my shirt ripped and holding my trousers up as my braces had been broken. The other lorry driver who looked like the late Barry Chuckles handed me my phone that had got broken and asked if I was alright.

I was and turned to see a young chick, now standing by the toilet. She introduced herself and thanked the two lorry drivers but said she would take it from here.

She led me back to the main road and said she would explain everything on the way back to the hotel I was staying.

I learnt she was a time traveller from the future and she had a lot to say but.....

That another story!

Mr Scientist

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Hello Punters,

Acting on a tip-off I headed up north to intercept a being of alien origins that I believed accosted me some time ago in a toilet cubicle.

I took a snapshot of this porta toilet in a lorry drivers lay-by that I discovered was being used as a portal to another dimension to another time.

View attachment 12392

I initially checked inside and discover nothing out of the unusual except the name. I retreated to some bushes and laid in wait.

In the early hours of the morning a sudden wind picked up and I heard what can only best be described as a loud raspberry. I saw around the gaps of the toilet door a bright light from within, when the door flung open and......

That's salty dude that tryed to accost me some weeks earlier step out.

Pale grey skin gaunt and wide-eyed he stood a few seconds posing in a garish draylon suit and and ill-fitting fedora hat.

He closed the toilet door took two steps, then I sprung into action. I pounced from those bushes like a whirling dervish and booted him up the derriere with my winklepickers.

A skirmish ensued.....

Lightning-fast he grabbed me and I retaliated by delivering a crucifying bitch slap, that sent his hat flying. I got a good look at this fiends face and realised I was toe to toe with some sort of alien humanoid.

He soon got the better of me with his unearthly strength and reflexes. Throwing me to the ground and attempting what is known in martial art circles as a rear mount.

Fearing for the worst....

Two burley lorry drivers turned up with one who look like Arthur Mullard exclaiming "What the fook is going on!" They pulled him off me and not a moment too soon. However he quickly broke free from them and took off like a gazelle into the dark and disappeared.

With my shirt ripped and holding my trousers up as my braces had been broken. The other lorry driver who looked like the late Barry Chuckles handed me my phone that had got broken and asked if I was alright.

I was and turned to see a young chick, now standing by the toilet. She introduced herself and thanked the two lorry drivers but said she would take it from here.

She led me back to the main road and said she would explain everything on the way back to the hotel I was staying.

I learnt she was a time traveller from the future and she had a lot to say but.....

That another story!

Mr Scientist
Typically imho, the Lord Henry Chatterton style of posting...The "Young Chick" he was speaking of was undoubtedly Harriet B, that a present day Paranormalis member still believes gives out tantric jerks, what ever they might be!!...There are always more funny stories to come from Good Old Lord Haw Haw, as i used to call him when he first graced the forums of Paranormalis, and i look forward to seeing more of them (y):LOL:..

The name Lord Haw Haw was actually given to an English traitor (William Joyce) who moved over to Germany in 1940 and gave German propaganda radio broadcasts to the UK praising Germany and how soon Germany would be taking over the World...He was caught after World War 2 ended, and was hanged at Wandsworth Prison UK for High Treason on January 3rd 1946 :notworthy:..

Iam not saying for one second that imho Lord Henry Chatterton aka Lord Haw Haw aka the Scientist, should be hanged at the gallows or harmed in any way at all...I gave the short description of the real Lord Haw Haw (William Joyce), just to save any member from asking me about him (y):D..

Mr Scientist

The name Lord Haw Haw was actually given to an English traitor (William Joyce) who moved over to Germany in 1940 and gave German propaganda radio broadcasts to the UK praising Germany and how soon Germany would be taking over the World...He was caught after World War 2 ended, and was hanged at Wandsworth Prison UK for High Treason on January 3rd 1946 :notworthy:..

Iam not saying for one second that imho Lord Henry Chatterton aka Lord Haw Haw aka the Scientist, should be hanged at the gallows or harmed in any way at all...I gave the short description of the real Lord Haw Haw (William Joyce), just to save any member from asking me about him (y):D..
I've read numerous posts on this forum since joining and I can distinctly remember you @TimeFlipper been a accused of being a member of a sinister creapy group called The William Joyce member of DADARS in Derby.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I've read numerous posts on this forum since joining and I can distinctly remember you @TimeFlipper been a accused of being a member of a sinister creapy group called The William Joyce member of DADARS in Derby.

Apparently you lot link yourself to charities, so when your case is come up for court for abusing the young you can try for the sympathy vote.
Keep `em coming Lord Chatterton, you never cease to amaze me with your wonderful stories!! :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

Mr Scientist

Keep `em coming Lord Chatterton, you never cease to amaze me with your wonderful stories!! :ROFLMAO:..
The only thing I know about Lord Chatterton is what I've read and have been told. I have stated clearly that the only claim that I'm making is that I've met time travellers and in this case tackled one.