An encounter with an alien time traveller

Mr Scientist

@Num7 Please look back at posting Number 5 where the scientist accuses me of "abusing the young"!!
Now then now then..! as it happens, it's an alleged comment I found on searching this forum. But I edited my post and removed it. It's only you now thats bringing it to everyone's attention. I can post a link if you don't believe me.:giggle:

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Now then now then as happens, it's an alleged comment I found on searching this forum. But I edited my post and removed it. It's only you now there's bringing it to everyone's attention. I can post a link if you don't believe me.
The only thing YOU removed was the part that i COPIED and posted 3 minutes after YOU made the comment about me abusing the children!!...It was minutes AFTER i made the posting that you EDITED it out ..Your edit is clearly showing on your following posting!!

Last edited:

Mr Scientist

The only thing YOU removed was the part that i COPIED and posted 3 minutes after YOU made the comment about me abusing the children!!...It was minutes AFTER i made the posting that you EDITED it out ..Your edit is clearly showing on your following posting!!
No shit Sherlock...! I edited and removed to be fair, the comment you are grumbling about. But it WAS based on what I read and I never used the word children... :giggle:

Last edited:

Mr Scientist

Your talking utter bull shit about you being fair for removing your posting about me, Abusing The Children, you Liar!!
You removed it because you knew it could cause you problems!!
I never wrote you abused children, who's being the fibber now. I'm ending this conversation as I suspect it's designed to undermine this thread by saying:- The lady doth protest too much, methinks! :giggle:

TimeFlipper

I never wrote you abused children, who's being the fibber now. I'm ending this conversation as it off topic by saying:- The lady doth protest too much, methinks! :giggle:
Correction for which i make no apology for, you DID say Abusing The Young, and i will reiterate it...It takes away nothing from what you said which was, ABUSING THE YOUNG, now try and deny that...Any member wishing to scroll back to page 5 of this thread will clearly see where the pathological liar The Scientist said exactly what he did...

TimeFlipper

I've not, I removed the said comment out of a sense of fairness.
Utter Bull Shit, you removed the comment, ABUSING THE YOUNG, because you knew it could get you into trouble..
However, the comment that you made BEFORE your redaction is clearly shown on page 5 of this thread for all our members to see!!
Check Mate!! (n) :notworthy:..

Mr Scientist

Utter Bull Shit, you removed the comment, ABUSING THE YOUNG, because you knew it could get you into trouble..
However, the comment that you made BEFORE your redaction is clearly shown on page 5 of this thread for all our members to see!!
Check Mate!! (n) :notworthy:..
It's not me that's digging a hole for myself. Hint, Hint drop it as your coming across bad!