Analyzing Peragro (Reloaded)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Have you verified the location of that cave? Perhaps someone living close to there could go there and photograph the scorch mark....? This I would love to see.

In the journal... May 20th's entry... Is that a finger print? Has anyone else thought of this? Fingerprints.

If we could find this out, I think it'd prove once and for all.

John... What's the "magic word" he mentions at the end of the letter?

Cornelia

TheHeggy,
it's a secret word they shared in case of Peragro return.
(Hey, where did you get that wonderful avatar? ;) )

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Ohhhhh hey that's smart :) I'd do the same thing.

Also, wasn't there some transcripts that Peragro asked Satan not to release until after June 1st?

I got my avatar from a good friend of mine named Herbert. He has the BTTF trilogy on DVD and I asked him to rip a couple scenes and turn it into a GIF. I have another longer/better one that I'm uploading shortly.

HackimerRob

It was mainly Satan that was in touch with him, but I believe another memeber actually called the hotel after tracking him down somehow. I don't believe it was made public who that was. Also as far as I remember nobody has spoken to Rachel yet. I think Sosumetoo was going to call if someone paid the bill, but the PMS between her and Satan with the pertinents were lost when the other boat sank.

The last discussions were about what to say to her.
Hack

See Also
http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...hp?showtopic=52
(kabooom)

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Jun 16 2004, 01:32 PM
In the journal...May 20th's entry....Is that a finger print? Has anyone else thought of this? Fingerprints.

If we could find this out, I think it'd prove once and for all.
Doesn't appear to be a print, it's too reticulated.... dotty, as in lots of dots. :D

CaryP

Grayson,

I love your Ghandi quote in your signature. Keep it up my British bro'. No, I'm no peacenik, love the world, save the whales, Amnesty International, ban guns, tree huggin', Greenpeace hippie. I just admire the man's work. He made a lot of sense and a huge difference. My motto in battle mode is "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out." But the current world politic has gone beyond the means of sanity and reason. Regime change is needed pretty much around the globe. Mr. Blair got his bad news with the elections last week. His response? "Uh, we're sending 3.000 more British troops to Iraq." I guess the guy likes living on the edge, or he's a total moron. Not like we don't have a village in Texas looking for its own idiot. W needs to resume his pre-ordained position in life and get back to Texas. A village is looking for him. Glad you're here my man. You contribute some class to our otherwise crass American point of view (Paul excluded - You got class bro, even though it's kinda fiery, but Cornelia likes it).

Cary

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Cornelia does, does She? *Swoon* ;)

*Where's that fiery lookin Beatles suit gone too?*