Analyzing Peragro (Reloaded)

JediStryker

Cary, let's try to refrain from the political commentary in the wrong forums. I don't mind you expressing your opinion, of course; this is just the wrong place for it. :)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I was thinking about the fingerprint thing.....

The stamp. That's the one thing you usually press down on with a finger, right? It should have a nice clean print, or at least a decent partial print.

If someone had the resources, we could run that print, and find out once and for all if this Jason Green is on file.

If the Jason Green from prison is playing a joke, he'd definitely show up because he's been processed, and is in every police station's systems by now.

If the results prove to be fruitless, then that's another reason to believe Jason was in fact a real time traveller.

SOMETHING in that package has to contain a clear print. The ID card? Plastic. Could also get one from that too.

And what about that map? That's one of the most vital pieces of evidence, as you can actually GO to the site where it happened. Maybe there's something there?

I've been a lurker on these kinds of forums for a loooong time, and I've read a LOT of stuff that turns out to be a hoax. THIS one though, is the only one I've seen where there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest Peragro was a fake.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I'd also like to know what the message left for him was.

If anyone needs it, I will volunteer to contact Rachel. I mean, a 5 dollar calling card gives me like 4 or 5 hours if I buy it from the little corner store. Money isn't a big deal for me as far as phone calls.

Just someone who's a mod, PM me a list of questions you'd like me to ask her. I'll even stop at Radio Shack on Friday (payday) and get a recording device.

Cornelia

The Heggy,
we all agreed (on another timeline :lol: ) that a girl should call Rachel, for reasons you can imagine. So, when sosuemetoo will feel like, she'll call her (to me would be an intermegaoceanic call! ;) )
About the ID, I noticed that the guy must wear glasses to drive.

Grayson,
the "conjunctive amazon" likes the way you write... too bad when it comes to english I'm not that skilled amazon! :(

Cornelia

hack,
while I'm veeery skilled with language, I'm not that skilled in english: so I just invent when it's needed. One day you 'll get a lot of bucks with the "Cornelia's invented english dictionary". Go on, it's time to take note! :lol:

sosuemetoo

I'm still willing to call Rachel. I don't mind the long distance charges (you should see my home and cell phone bill).

With all the chaos going on this week...if Satan PM'd me the location of Peragro's hotel, it is lost in the PM file at ttf.tk.

So, if it is the concensus of the board that I call her and I have approval from the mod's and Satan PM's me again...I'll be happy to do the "deed" either Sunday or Monday and will update you all on the particulars.

PS...I have no idea what intermegaoceanic means and English is my first language. :)

HackimerRob

sosumeetoo wrote:
PS...I have no idea what intermegaoceanic means and English is my first language
It seems to be a word (or three) that Cornelia put together to mean far across the atlantic ocean.

Edit from here:
Sosumeetoo, I think the board should pose some questions that you would ask if all went well, or is it already established what you'd say?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

May we all have an overview of what Rachel might possibly know?

Just in case some of us noobs are missing any of the details.