Analyzing Peragro (Reloaded)

Snow

Satan in response to Rob:

Oh, Hack about Peragro, Rolf has the info relating to him and the cave and the DL and SS card. He will answer your questions.

Are we expecting any more from Rolf than this:

rolf Posted Jul 7 2004, 11:31 AM
Much to my dismay, I could not make it to the cave during my trip. I had too many family obligations that took priority.

Perhaps Snow Fire Watches can get her brother and/or brother-in-law involved since they seem to be nearby.

Satan please tell me you retained originals or copies of the info you gave to Rolf.

Does anyone care about this any more? I sure would like to get the info together that my brother needs to go to cave and make an inspection of it. Is anyone opposed to this?

I think a girl should try to call Rachel, not a guy she doesn't know from Adam. Just my opinion. I am not offering to do it, but sosuemetoo has. She just need the hotel name and any other non-published info relating to Rachel, if there is any.

Let's do something TT and do this thing!

SFW

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

If there's anything I can do, don't hesitate to ask.

I'm up here in Ottawa though, LOL so I don't think I'll be much help.

Snow is right, we need to do something with all this info! The longer we wait, the less our chances of finding out anything valuable become.

Cornelia

I agree. Since now I'm very much into this Peak Oil, I can't wait to know more about Peragro. Too bad I can't help in any way (being far and not speaking a decent english).

HackimerRob

Maybe Rachel will be more likely to talk to you Cornelia, since you will have an AIR OF MYSTERY to you because of your accent.
:)