Analyzing Peragro (Reloaded)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

THERE it is ;)

I though it had been deleted! LOL.

Guess all that groaning was uncalled for then, eh? My apologies. :):)

Snow

Hello out there.

I finally have received the map. YAY!

Right now I am compiling some background info for my brother. I have copied to a word document every word peragro said and every log that has been posted. I have not read every word - Just his words and logs alone comes to 131 pages.

So . . .

To those of you who were present while all of this unfolded:

What should my brother be looking for in particular after he finds the cave? Anything you want my brother on the lookout for please let me know now . . .

Thanks,

From the edge or maybe a little beyond,

Snow Fire Watches

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

This is probably pretty obvious.... But have him bring a camera.

Pergro said his device would leave a scorch mark on the ground, he should look for that.

Tell him to take as many pictures as possible....

HackimerRob

This is excellent news. Please make sure he has a flash on his camera and uses it.
Even pictures of just the cave if he finds it will be interesting. But yes, the Heggy is right, there should be a scorch, like a streak maybe?

Snow

Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Jul 26 2004, 03:42 PM
This is excellent news. Please make sure he has a flash on his camera and uses it.
Even pictures of just the cave if he finds it will be interesting. But yes, the Heggy is right, there should be a scorch, like a streak maybe?
Okay, here is where we stand at the moment.

My brother has received the map. He is going to the library to get a soil survey map that will have known caves in the area marked. If he can't find anything there he will go to the area and start asking questions. The map, I am sorry to say, is not dead specific as to the location - but I am sure my brother will make a good effort at locating the cave. He will be taking several light sources and a camera with flash.

Instead of sending him the 131 pace MSWord document I made (LOL) I just pointed him to the two forums and relevant threads.

Hi Bubbachug! >:D<

From the edge or maybe a little beyond,

Snow Fire Watches

HackimerRob

"131 pace MSWord document "

you did mean PAGE?

Hey, maybe in 4 years we could fund the publishing of the peragro book and get blamed for being the original hoaxers.

Snow

Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Jul 28 2004, 04:54 PM
\"131 pace MSWord document \"

you did mean PAGE?

Hey, maybe in 4 years we could fund the publishing of the peragro book and get blamed for being the original hoaxers.

:blush: And why not, eh? Seems everyone who talked to him like he might be real was accused of hoaxing as him.

LOL - yes 131 paGes! And that was just Peragro's words alone!

I thought I would sift through it for cave comments - but alas, I have not done so!

SFW

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Satan@Jul 29 2004, 08:45 PM

*shudders*

Better make it sooner, before the supply of petroleum is depleted, or there will no running of printing presses.