Analyzing Peragro (Reloaded)

Cornelia

Our friend Peragro left some traces behind him. Cards, Ids, "photos" (black...).
Everything is still waiting to be evaluated and discussed further. Or not? Was Peragro a "hole in the water"? I think that, TT or not, the message he was carrying deserves a serious thought.

Ralan

Do you have any information on Peragro, i.e his first post or anything like that? I remember him but not his story very well.

HackimerRob

I think someone who can should go back to the old house and dig up the attic. I know most of us can't, (I guess I made sure I couldn't by posting the URL for here all over it last night).
Get the pics of the...WAIT, Lucif...uh Big Bucks has the original scans, would he be so kind as to post?

CaryP

Hack,

By old house, do you mean the old site? If so, I'm not banned there. What would like me to get?

Cary

HackimerRob

I just figure maybe some key points of the Peragro debate, and the pics, since I think Gavin and his crew don't have any claim to that stuff. Peragro is "ours" since we have all done some work into him.

I don't think he's been proven a hoax, and on my slightly skeptically balanced scale he's riding a 5.

With the latest links about the criminal aspect I think provided by cornelia and you CaryP there was a whole can of worms opened.

And then there was the contacting of Rachel we were about to seriously follow up with. We've got to get our boxes unpacked now folks. And since a lot of what I love about this community is our ability to discuss what may or may not be haoxers, seems peragro is the only meat we can currently through on the barbie. (Well, I guess there's Chris and Unintentional, but they have asterisks on the cards I've got for them).

So whatever you'd like to take the time to salvage, you are all intelligent enough to decide what and what not to bring. Just try to remain unbiased is all I personally ask.

Thanks!
Hack

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Yeah, I saw that thread and read everything there was. Got a headache looking at those IRC transcripts :rolleyes:

Wasn't able to see the images though, would love to see them soon.

Cornelia

Update.
On the old board they say that if the guy was imprisoned one year ago and sentenced 4 years, he can be out on parole. I remember someone who called in Texas to Jason Green and talked to him in person. Who was? Can the Jason at the phone be the same Jason sentenced to jail?

They say also that the photo Satan posted were censored and are no more available. Please Satan, or Phoenix if you have the copies, can you post those photos again here? Thanx!

Hack,
as often happens, I completely agree with you! ;)

Phoenix

I lost most of my info that Satan sent me when I lost my PMs on Gavin's board.

I still do have the map that was sent as an e-mail but that is about it.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

On the old boards, Satan said that P told him some things that he would not reveal until the 1st of the month.

Did he ever post that information? If so, please post it here.

And yes, please post those pictures! I'm dying to see them!