Another Inside the HDR Thread: Dissecting my HDR

Stanley

Depends what ur using and asking for. If your current device isn’t manifesting your results, then you have nothing to worry about!

On the other hand, if your devices are manifesting, be very careful I am basing this what happened to me using my IDL-12.

This device is scary after 30 hours of one-hour per day! I never even considered to pay the Fidler after the music stops!

Not so much because, synchronization of both hemispheres hit on my 30th hour! It’s what was happening without my consciousness getting involved.

It was after me and the wife talked to each other about my late retirement being a state corrections officer, 10 years ago. I would have to work up to 75 years of age! I started the job at 50 years old.

Synchronization was common with us for the first time! But what we didn’t know at the time, that my wife and I while discussing how sad I was about the long wait til 75 years old for retirement.

This was on my way to work while taking her to work. Unbeknown to us the cube was telepathically linked to the “User” me! This was the start of the fiddler’s song and if successful the tab had to be paid!

Well, in a single push, I was retired! Now going on ten years! Before the final fulfillment, I was viciously attacked by a prisoner/sociopathic personality. He held the rank of 4th degree black belt in ring fighting!

I was nearly left for dead! Retirement was in the works. But I didn’t think this would have to happen in order to fulfill the cubes way of doing things! It didn’t know any better! That 30-hours was only beginning!

When I reached 45 hours it was very real and very scary. I haven’t used this IDL-12 for ten years after that incident!

About 2 years ago, I wanted to give this cube another shot at it! James Rink stopped making the IDL-12. So I purchased the IDL-32, which is 150% more powerful than the one I used at the beginning.

I’m still worried, but I am working up the courage to use this again. It took me ten years to work up the courage to use it for 45 one hour sessions and to break for me a new record!

All I am saying be careful how u structure your manifesting and figure out what things could go wrong using a good working device like my SE-51000 or my IDL-22 Gateway Keeper.

The IDL-12 telepathically established a link to my subconscious mind both day and night. Somehow, it established a download link of something.

Whatever the reason, it would telepathically call me out each evening for me to useit! It used my wife’s voice to have me get out of bed around 1:00am.

When going back to bed, I looked and my wife was still asleep! It happened every night! Kosol Oucch designer and creator of this copper cube told me things he did warn me that this can be dangerous.
Scare Crow where can i buy an IDL-12 what exacly this device does anyway ???

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Try HDR threads.
We have a couple of schematics for the HDR, but I'm not sure we have threads or schematics for the electromagnet.

Maybe I didn't search properly, but I couldn't find it. Let me know if I missed something. I'll make it more visible so that anyone can find it easily.

Thanks!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Was it ten maybe fifteen years ago I started a thread on the HDR. I gave construction details in that thread. But since then there are at least a dozen other times the info was discussed. Just last month someone was constructing an electromagnet. All this info is here at your fingertips.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Alright, I searched a little more and I founds this, hope it helps. It's a post of yours, Einstein!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I can add that the ohms reading for a finished coil is 11.2 ohms. But I was never able to find a source for pure iron. Years ago I got the info from HDRKid. He was adamant that pure iron is what Steven Gibbs used. I think everyone is just using ordinary steel to make the electromagnet. Pure Iron runs a lot cooler. Makes a bigger magnetic field.

Username

I’m gonna try to build an hdr electromagnet but there doesn’t seem to be much information out there on exactly how to do it. Should I just wind some enameled 21 gauge magnet wire down the core and the overlay it back up again and repeat that process until I have 7 layers? Where can I get a T shaped chunk of pure iron? Would 👋🏼 be considered a scalar wave since it’s not electromagnetic? I have so many questions…