Another Inside the HDR Thread: Dissecting my HDR

steven chiverton

i think a more advanced version of the hdr could be made and not using dangerous ac mains , in fact a kirlien Phtography plate modified to replace the hdr rubbing plate as for the inside circuit and wiring a circuit for powering a kirlien photography plate and the hdr potentiometers can still be used as for the witness well ill work on that and then time coil well that can be used still using a kirlien plate can be filled with a modified Rochelle salt and liquid crystal and due to its awesome capacitive effect it may do better than the hdr rubbing plate you may not have to worry about stick reactions just the aura patterns instead

Stanley

Ste
i think a more advanced version of the hdr could be made and not using dangerous ac mains , in fact a kirlien Phtography plate modified to replace the hdr rubbing plate as for the inside circuit and wiring a circuit for powering a kirlien photography plate and the hdr potentiometers can still be used as for the witness well ill work on that and then time coil well that can be used still using a kirlien plate can be filled with a modified Rochelle salt and liquid crystal and due to its awesome capacitive effect it may do better than the hdr rubbing plate you may not have to worry about stick reactions just the aura patterns inste
i think a more advanced version of the hdr could be made and not using dangerous ac mains , in fact a kirlien Phtography plate modified to replace the hdr rubbing plate as for the inside circuit and wiring a circuit for powering a kirlien photography plate and the hdr potentiometers can still be used as for the witness well ill work on that and then time coil well that can be used still using a kirlien plate can be filled with a modified Rochelle salt and liquid crystal and due to its awesome capacitive effect it may do better than the hdr rubbing plate you may not have to worry about stick reactions just the aura patterns instead
I BOUGHT STEVEN L GIBBS HDR

Stanley

Like Doctor Z told me onece Paranormalis is a ungoing business , nothing but hope, waist of time. Thats the way you theory sounds like, you havent made it yoir self yet you are saying your idea a thought that this or this might work.

steven chiverton

Like Doctor Z told me onece Paranormalis is a ungoing business , nothing but hope, waist of time. Thats the way you theory sounds like, you havent made it yoir self yet you are saying your idea a thought that this or this might work.
i made my own hdr and took safety to a better level and my electromagnet can run for hours and never get hot the only thing i dont have to even do a full test is a vortex which isnt near me at all and i sure dont want to drive thousands of miles just to test a hdr over. my hdr has insulated wiring and the design used a better head coil no wires sticking out like has been reported with the gibbs hdr the scarecrow knows my designs he has seen my YouTube videos of it to and reckons its the best design he has seen i have a trifiler rubbing coil and incorporates signal injection for experiments to , i dont use switches with metal conductive body's i used plastic 240 v ac insulated switches you cant get shocked on it if a ac wire comes off inside and contacts the metal switch body and my soldered joints are all insulated

lamdo263

i made my own hdr and took safety to a better level and my electromagnet can run for hours and never get hot the only thing i dont have to even do a full test is a vortex which isnt near me at all and i sure dont want to drive thousands of miles just to test a hdr over. my hdr has insulated wiring and the design used a better head coil no wires sticking out like has been reported with the gibbs hdr the scarecrow knows my designs he has seen my YouTube videos of it to and reckons its the best design he has seen i have a trifiler rubbing coil and incorporates signal injection for experiments to , i dont use switches with metal conductive body's i used plastic 240 v ac insulated switches you cant get shocked on it if a ac wire comes off inside and contacts the metal switch body and my soldered joints are all insulated
There's the social shock effect when you first jump. You're in a different situation and usually don't believe this, still in your new event horizon start to interreact with this new environment.

As told by an experienced jumper who had taken his girlfriend along with him on a jump, which was in a car, start screaming and don't stop for a full two minutes. I don't know if this is across the board as an effect for all woman.

After your'e there, the selection for options starts to occur as one's survival vista in their existence has changed. So your looking for places, whose in authority, money wealth meanings and food. The general gist that your new situations trying to explain to you, is that everything's changed and you must adapt and get used to this.

The better jumpers who have carefully gone over the exploits of other time jumpers, seem to do a little better, as they know the who what and where of a time jump. Hopefully there's that little gleam in the eye of the traveler, as they might say to themselves, "Oh shit' is he really going to take the stage podium and give that speech"?

You're lucky and wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world. The bug of possibilities and or profoundl history has bitten you in the ass. Best of luck when you do Steve. Learn to draw, but don't take your camera.