Anti-Gravity Experiment

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Re: Anti-Gravity Experiment

More Power!

I decided to see if I could get more performance out of my gravity amplifier by using smaller diameter spiral coils. That way I would have to use several spiral coils stacked together. I figured it would act like a battery with the multi-layered spiral coil. My target total resistance of all the coils combined could only add up to one ohm. So I chose a 4 inch diameter coil to start with. It turned out I needed four of them. The total resistance wound up being .97 ohms. Close enough. It took the better part of the day to complete. But my endeavor turned out to be very successful. Check out this small movie clip I made:

http://communities.anomalies.net/images/Gravity12.MPG

The metal disc I am using is made of magnesium and weighs 36 grams. The previous discs were of aluminum and only weighed 2 grams. Another thing I might mention is that in the previous movie clips I was pulsing the power on and off to get the weights to swing. In this movie clip I didn't have to do that. I estimate that my force ouput is 100 times greater using this new spiral coil design.

fanavans

Einstein,

Ok, forgive my ignorance, but is it EM force that is moving the pendulum. If not, can you tell me how passing electricity through coils effects the gravitational force and/or space? I don't mean to sound rude, I just want to know. I only just found out that there are only 4 forces (so THEY say ;-) ) so I'd love to learn more.

Fanavans

PS- How did you travel to this time :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"fanavans\")</div>
Einstein,

Ok, forgive my ignorance, but is it EM force that is moving the pendulum. If not, can you tell me how passing electricity through coils effects the gravitational force and/or space? I don't mean to sound rude, I just want to know. I only just found out that there are only 4 forces (so THEY say ;-) ) so I'd love to learn more.

Fanavans

PS- How did you travel to this time :)[/b]

I have thought about this alot. I'm convinced that this is a version of the Lorentz force. The current running through the coils is supplied by a discharging capacitor. That means that the current runs down during each discharge. A magnetic field is also present and does run down during each discharge. That means a moving magnetic field is present. It only moves in the one direction.

This is very similar to MHD propulsion. But with MHD the magnetic field is held stationary and the electric field is moving instead. So by holding either the magnetic or electric field still while the other is moving in relation to it, apparently a third propulsion force makes itself present. It is called the Lorentz force. I believe this third force is actually just a mass field. And in this particular demonstration the mass field is moving away or expanding. I know in physics they claim there are just 4 basic forces. But my experiments are suggesting that gravity may just be an inward moving mass field. And I could tie that into nuclear force. On the sun, the nuclear bonding of hydrogen to helium results in the loss of some mass. I believe this is the souce or the generator of the gravitational force. But this is just my idea. It's the way I like to comprehend it.

P.S. I was born into this time just like everybody else.