Antigravity Experiments?

start at edge

what's your definition of time
I see time as one of the three ingredients that always go together, a trinity so to say – space, matter and time. This trinity is in this configuration because of the kind of universe we live in, which makes sense only if these three ingredients are glued together. There were some steps made regarding space and matter, but everything looks like there is a fear about trying steps in the “time” issue.

NaturalPhilosopher

well how do we measure time?
we compare the motion of a clock's minute and second hand to the movement of something else.
time is just movement

if the entire solar system stopped orbiting, stopped spinning, atmospheres collapsed as snow to the surface. Everything would look like time stopped.

so near a blackhole...time stops. Gotta wonder why.
What thingie of 'spacetime' is stopping?

start at edge

well how do we measure time?
we compare the motion of a clock's minute and second hand to the movement of something else.
time is just movement

if the entire solar system stopped orbiting, stopped spinning, atmospheres collapsed as snow to the surface. Everything would look like time stopped.

so near a blackhole...time stops. Gotta wonder why.
What thingie of 'spacetime' is stopping?
Near a black hole (at the event horizon), time seems to stop from the perspective of an outside observer. I struggle with this, as I imagine that all the objects that the black hole swallowed, should be observed (seen) there, even if through a telescope from far away. They should be many, all of them gathered from the moment the black hole formed and an event horizon became existent. It blocks my mind when I think about this.

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah it's a mind bender.
regardless stopping is still stopping when you're in the right frame of reference in relation to the stopped time field. Would work great for a thermodynamic process if half the machine was in the time field and the other half in real time. Like a blackhole heat pump..hehe.

walt willis

Hg is an electricity conductor, so when forced into a circular (toroidal) shape it behaves exactly like a coiling. It can generate magnetic field if an electrical charge runs through it, it can receive an induced magnetic field, generating electricity in its circuit (short-circuit, in fact).
Yes, anything changes under extreme pressure or temperature (low or high), but it has to be a ridiculously high pressure, probably only the surface of a neutron star could make Hg shrink its volume. As for temperature, the range is narrower, in some certain laboratory created conditions it can be brought to vapors (high temperature) … I do not know if it can be brought to its freezing point and turned from liquid to solid – probably yes.
It may in a gaseous state of mater? When my teacher shared the mechanics of how it worked his eyes rolled back in his head as he claimed that it also produced "Enormous" amounts of electrical energy! It was nice to have such a teacher that trusted me with such high level secrets.
Listen to an interview his son gave in 2018:

start at edge

It may in a gaseous state of mater? When my teacher shared the mechanics of how it worked his eyes rolled back in his head as he claimed that it also produced "Enormous" amounts of electrical energy! It was nice to have such a teacher that trusted me with such high level secrets.
Listen to an interview his son gave in 2018:
Great interview, thanks, I really enjoyed watching it. I am always glad to see that what other people say or have experienced, resonates with thoughts and experiences that I already had myself.

NaturalPhilosopher

just read up on it...sounds legit
90 degree interaction between a coil and magnet produces weight loss.

reminds me of boyd bushman's attracting or repelling heavy neo magnets. They would fall at different rates showing a change in the gravitational acceleration constant of the earth

just read up on it...sounds legit
90 degree interaction between a coil and magnet produces weight loss.

reminds me of boyd bushman's attracting or repelling heavy neo magnets. They would fall at different rates showing a change in the gravitational acceleration constant of the earth
If only he described the specifications. I’ve been trying to replicate it with a simple coil around ferrite with a stack of neodymium magnets placed perpendicular to the center of the coil, and using around 5 amps with not a single gram decrease or increase

TimeFlipper

If only he described the specifications. I’ve been trying to replicate it with a simple coil around ferrite with a stack of neodymium magnets placed perpendicular to the center of the coil, and using around 5 amps with not a single gram decrease or increase

Consider trying out the method from Thomas Townsend Brown whereby he used high voltages on dielectric materials such as plastics and glass, in saucer shaped discs...I read somewhere that the US Government in 2013 was returning to the experiments of T T Brown.. Check him out on You Tube :D..