Antigravity Experiments?

NaturalPhilosopher

Consider trying out the method from Thomas Townsend Brown whereby he used high voltages on dielectric materials such as plastics and glass, in saucer shaped discs...I read somewhere that the US Government in 2013 was returning to the experiments of T T Brown.. Check him out on You Tube :D..
that's ion wind
very difficult to separate the ion wind thrust component and the actual electrogravity. pain in the butt.

that's ion wind
very difficult to separate the ion wind thrust component and the actual electrogravity. pain in the butt.
I know of electrogravitics. I’ve replicated Townsend Browns experiment. The Antigravity I seek is not a thrust, but a field. A field that reduces the gravitational pull on any object or mass within said field

TimeFlipper

that's ion wind

Nah NP, TT Brown proved there was no ion wind thrust involved when he replicated his experiments in a vacuum, there is a video of him on You Tube proving that point :)..

TimeFlipper

I know of electrogravitics. I’ve replicated Townsend Browns experiment. The Antigravity I seek is not a thrust, but a field. A field that reduces the gravitational pull on any object or mass within said field

Were you successful in moving/lifting any dielectric objects?...In your posting you mention using only a 5 amp current without any specified voltage...Using the right amount of voltage, a dielectric object will "lift" with the antigravity field underneath and over it :)..

NaturalPhilosopher

Nah NP, TT Brown proved there was no ion wind thrust involved when he replicated his experiments in a vacuum, there is a video of him on You Tube proving that point :)..
wasn't tt brown, was NASA.
the skeptical claim is there's no way to create a pure vacuum and lower pressure air is much easier to ionize. requires much lower voltage to create the ion wind in that situation. NASA in the last 20yrs showed there was still a thrust and wasn't related to the ion wind, still though was significantly weaker. Was a lifter mounted on a horizontal pivot. Turned a little bit.

I agree it exists. Trick is how did TT brown get significantly greater results in his specific experiment of a stack of glass and metal plates. It weighed 300lbs, flew up into the air when energized with high voltage, high frequency AC. Then he never discussed it again but of course he was under a Naval research contract. From then on he only researched his simple asymmetric capacitor plate experiments.

Tesla himself said the 'space' between two capacitor plates becomes 'rigid' when the capacitor is charged-discharged with high frequency oscillation.

Makes ya go hmm :coffee::unsure:

(of course, simple voltage is required to make ormus, but i'm sure that's not related, hehe)

Einstein would be of help here. He would know the answer with his Tesla coil.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

the skeptical claim is there's no way to create a pure vacuum and lower pressure air is much easier to ionize. requires much lower voltage to create the ion wind in that situation. NASA in the last 20yrs showed there was still a thrust and wasn't related to the ion wind, still though was significantly weaker. Was a lifter mounted on a horizontal pivot. Turned a little bit.

I agree it exists. Trick is how did TT brown get significantly greater results in his specific experiment of a stack of glass and metal plates. It weighed 300lbs, flew up into the air when energized with high voltage, high frequency AC. Then he never discussed it again but of course he was under a Naval research contract. From then on he only researched his simple asymmetric capacitor plate experiments.

Tesla himself said the 'space' between two capacitor plates becomes 'rigid' when the capacitor is charged-discharged with high frequency oscillation.

(of course, simple voltage is required to make ormus, but i'm sure that's not related, hehe)

You have the right to your own opinions ;)..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I'm not quite sure what the question is. I've never built a lifter. I've seen theoretical explanations of the lifter being explained away as a ion wind phenomena. What I have seen is lifters in a vacuum being run at a voltage so high that it shorts out the capacitor plates. Thus no lift phenomena is observed. Same with my Tesla coil gravity experiments. If the voltage is too high, no motion occurs due to the discharge taking place.

Electrons don't radiate when falling or sitting still in a gravity field. Two things become readily apparent from that observation. The electrons gravitational weight is the dominate force. The charge field on the electron is not aligned with the gravitational weight direction. Likely at right angles to the gravitational weight. (that would easily explain the non radiation phenomena)

TimeFlipper

I'm not quite sure what the question is. I've never built a lifter. I've seen theoretical explanations of the lifter being explained away as a ion wind phenomena. What I have seen is lifters in a vacuum being run at a voltage so high that it shorts out the capacitor plates. Thus no lift phenomena is observed. Same with my Tesla coil gravity experiments. If the voltage is too high, no motion occurs due to the discharge taking place.

Electrons don't radiate when falling or sitting still in a gravity field. Two things become readily apparent from that observation. The electrons gravitational weight is the dominate force. The charge field on the electron is not aligned with the gravitational weight direction. Likely at right angles to the gravitational weight. (that would easily explain the non radiation phenomena)

Would you say that by using extremely high voltage with extremely low current, the capacitor plates would still be shorted out on the lifter?
You might recall the wonderful stage appearances Tesla made when he walked between all those high voltage low current flashes...His audiences wondered why in hell he wasn't burnt into a crisp :eek: ;)..

NaturalPhilosopher

so technically to eliminate the ion wind effect..shouldn't it not be tested in a low pressure or near vacuum(no such thing as a pure vacuum) but rather in a high pressure atmosphere? higher pressure means higher the voltage to ionize the gas.

Just like how fluorescent bulbs are always low pressure gas atmospheres for maximum ionization

Or hell use a solid dielectric material, no ionization at all. Aluminum oxide comes to mind like used in electric stove heating elements. Then put the whole thing on a pivot.

yay, done.
basically create an electret...if it's electrogravity don't need any propellant like ions.