Antigravity Experiments?

NIXIE

Well, I am pretty sure I have not made a mistake remembering how I was told about the micro-crystal fluid was how it worked in the gyro-pump system. I am not sure how they were created but the magnetic crystal shards needed to be like microscopic to form the fluid that ran through the square channels. I am not sure that mono-pole magnets would even make sense in the design or if that is what was used or not, but I know the fluid cannot be created yet with current mainstream technologies.

walt willis

Well, I am pretty sure I have not made a mistake remembering how I was told about the micro-crystal fluid was how it worked in the gyro-pump system. I am not sure how they were created but the magnetic crystal shards needed to be like microscopic to form the fluid that ran through the square channels. I am not sure that mono-pole magnets would even make sense in the design or if that is what was used or not, but I know the fluid cannot be created yet with current mainstream technologies.
The words may have changed over the many years, but the technology may be the same? Remember that is was back in 1965 I was given the information. The hollow doughnut device contained some type of mercury spun at a very high RPM. That was needed to repel the earths gravity, but the real power drive came from the anti-mater production that through a wave guide would be released out of the top center of the craft. The artificial wormhole would pull the craft into the void at many times the speed of light. This may have been the way they were able to travel around in space/time?

NIXIE

The words may have changed over the many years, but the technology may be the same? Remember that is was back in 1965 I was given the information. The hollow doughnut device contained some type of mercury spun at a very high RPM. That was needed to repel the earths gravity, but the real power drive came from the anti-mater production that through a wave guide would be released out of the top center of the craft. The artificial wormhole would pull the craft into the void at many times the speed of light. This may have been the way they were able to travel around in space/time?

Oh I see. That sounds like a completely different kind of tech than I have witnessed and had explained to me briefly -That contained the magnet crystal fluid and two gyroscope pumps and a starting pump that got the gyroscopes spinning super fast and pumping the magnetic fluid in whichever direction when that was engaged- it created a gravitational field of its own and would allow your craft to float in the direction you guide it with the controls- maybe one or two joystick controls were used I forget.

Last edited:

FarOutThere

Are there any antigravity field experiments? Not like electrogravitics, I mean a way to create a field that repels mass? Thanks

Read Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion by LaViolette. It is a great starting point.

Proper Gravity Control machines require you to manipulate time.
Lengths of time become important as dimensions which are part of the machine.

start at edge

Are there any antigravity field experiments? Not like electrogravitics, I mean a way to create a field that repels mass? Thanks
The laws of the universe we live in and which we have no other choice but to obey, permit only mass attraction, not repelling. Among the very few phenomenon that ONLY GIVE THE IMPRESSION of such mass repelling, is the North to North (or South to South) magnet repelling, but like I said, it is only an impression and it has nothing to do with gravity.
There are a few methods to keep apart two objects that both have a mass, but it has no connection to gravity. One of the methods has as reference only the object itself, which is independent of other gravitational pulls from other objects, in a closed system.

walt willis

the Information from Phil Corso explained it this way: Mercury spinning at 50 to 60,000 RPM within a containment donut has been shown to reduce the affect of gravity by around 89% and the same amount for inertia and time. This alien device is also needed to employ the anti-gravity drive for deep space flight. He call it a mono-pole directed drive system. This not speculation but a factual report given to me back in 1965. Now you all may begin to add your ideas and speculation based on the super secrets I received third hand from the Roswell aliens. Have fun!

TimeFlipper

I don't know why people dismiss and/or overlook the work of T T Brown and his anti-gravity methods...Yes its true that certain "governmental agencies" said that all his work simply proved that it was an "ion wind" which was propelling the movement of his flying disks and had nothing at all to do with actual anti-gravity...Yeah Right! :fp::LOL:

T T Browns anti-gravity work consisted of a dielectric material (Ceramic or glass as an example) that had a massive amount of voltage applied to it....You might recall during World War 2 the Nazi Fly Trap, that was believed to be a concrete construction that held a large flying disk which was being electrically charged up with a massive amount of voltage coming from a nearby Electrical Power Station...Below is a picture of the Fly Trap..

start at edge

the Information from Phil Corso explained it this way: Mercury spinning at 50 to 60,000 RPM within a containment donut has been shown to reduce the affect of gravity by around 89% and the same amount for inertia and time. This alien device is also needed to employ the anti-gravity drive for deep space flight. He call it a mono-pole directed drive system. This not speculation but a factual report given to me back in 1965. Now you all may begin to add your ideas and speculation based on the super secrets I received third hand from the Roswell aliens. Have fun!
You’re perfectly right. Though, the model cited is a reference, it is used as an example so to say and it is raw. The donut (torrus) containment model is indeed linked to time related aspects, which makes this particular model very raw, very crude and hard to extract benefits from the whole system, as they are much lower than most people would expect. 89% seems a lot at first sight and in some cases it is enough when and if it fits into the expectations and into the purpose, but the physical applications where it can be used and have some benefits from it, are very few. Hg (mercury) is used in this example because it is indeed very heavy, but any other liquid would do, only needing a higher spin, which depends on the torrus diameters (median diameter and cross section diameter). There is a device (machine) design that has any time related aspect completely eliminated, but it can be used only as a propulsion system and it interacts with any gravitational pull (force) only vectorial (vector components resultant), having capabilities to shift the resultant (gravitational pull of the closest object) to - (minus) F, where F can go up to more than 300% of the gravitational pull between the system (device) and the object, depending on the materials used – but it is NOT “anti-gravity” as some people use to call it, it is something completely different.
“mono-pole” is indeed the best term for this, as it has indeed one single direction for the drive (for the whole system actually), which is the vector resultant. One of the inconveniences is that whenever a change of direction is needed, the whole system has to be stopped, as the initial setting can not be modified while the device is functioning.

Last edited:

Harte

What sort of "containment donut" can contain mercury spinning at 50-50k rpm?
Like, an actual donut?
Is that a cake donut or a yeast donut?
Glazed? Iced? Sprinkles?

Because a magnetic field won't do it.
Maybe the spin cycle on a washing machine?

Harte

walt willis

What sort of "containment donut" can contain mercury spinning at 50-50k rpm?
Like, an actual donut?
Is that a cake donut or a yeast donut?
Glazed? Iced? Sprinkles?

Because a magnetic field won't do it.
Maybe the spin cycle on a washing machine?

Harte
It is contained within a super conductor device as I was told.