Any Changes Since CERN's April 8th Experiment?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Although I cannot find news about the results of CERN's April 8th smashing event, has anyone experienced any timeline changes during the past 2 days? I don't notice anything different as of yet.

I'm curious if anyone else experienced anything.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I just came across a couple of new people. Kind of rare for that to happen. But then I routinely change my daily habits just to wander through any new timelines. So I can expect that to happen.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nothing yet, but I'm ready!

Watching Spy Kids GIF

MODAT7

The 41 dancing bunnies are still the same...

...but does anyone remember Demi Moore as the original Firestarter??? I thought it was a younger girl.

j/k It looks like CERN failed so they're keeping this one quiet.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The 41 dancing bunnies are still the same...

...but does anyone remember Demi Moore as the original Firestarter??? I thought it was a younger girl.

j/k It looks like CERN failed so they're keeping this one quiet.

Ah, failure. It would be better just to talk about it. It's science. We can't expect everything to go perfectly the first time.

steven chiverton

sam the illiusionists latest video upload he channeled metatron and was told what the cern experiment on the 8th will do but that didnt happen so his credibility isnt to good now ive been arsking him for ages now to do a channeled session and find out about the alien images shown up in my modified rochelle salt crystals all he allways says is stay tunned and when the time is right. I've learnt before that all channellors are easy targets for deceiving negative aliens so what they channel is false information from negative aliens for there won agendas along with the deep state crooks thats why channelers are mostly getting it wrong