Any ways to scientifically prove the occult?

Art

Well maybe not in that definition Hermetic Occultism covers some of it. With 'Hermeticism is a set of philosophical and religious beliefs based primarily upon the writings attributed to Hermes Trismegistus'

And there's some other definitions for sure.

Science has a hard head about it they want to see something and sometimes theres is no visible but does that mean .....................
It is why radionic work a little bit. Psychic evolution is real, but deny, but maybe not in this forum ? The man have not the ability to be immunized to gun impact, like somes species, we have not a strong skin, like somes creatures we are not immunized to radiation too like somes insects. We have not thelepathic abilities, or strong power to move object by thinking. We cannot jump like cats, Human is concidered like a pathetic creature by lot of species. Facebook, and others idioty prove to everybody that the Human race is totaly decadant and pathetic. But, it is an illusion that God have made. In reality we have a New machine inside the spirit body, and this machine can directly manipulate primitive matter, called aether, tachyon, or space fuel all is the same active matter that agglomerate like snow in a mountain or avalanche. It is why radionic have copper captor to transmit this special human ability, it is the new creation of god, in the Bible, God tell to others species to love his new creation : the Human !

So scientific deny themself. And you think it is occult. But with retarded mind that watch 24/24 Netflix idioty, and play at trolling eveything , how to prove like i said ? We simply cannot ;)

Beholder

It is why radionic work a little bit. Psychic evolution is real, but deny, but maybe not in this forum ? The man have not the ability to be immunized to gun impact, like somes species, we have not a strong skin, like somes creatures we are not immunized to radiation too like somes insects. We have not thelepathic abilities, or strong power to move object by thinking. We cannot jump like cats, Human is concidered like a pathetic creature by lot of species. Facebook, and others idioty prove to everybody that the Human race is totaly decadant and pathetic. But, it is an illusion that God have made. In reality we have a New machine inside the spirit body, and this machine can directly manipulate primitive matter, called aether, tachyon, or space fuel all is the same active matter that agglomerate like snow in a mountain or avalanche. It is why radionic have copper captor to transmit this special human ability, it is the new creation of god, in the Bible, God tell to others species to love his new creation : the Human !
My skin adapted for saunas can hold the tip of a 450°C soldering iron without getting any visible damage. Once the air is 400°C all fat boils off from my skin. Feels like after a long bath when the skin is dried up. Then I use it to instantly melt tin and thermal plastics. Can also grill a sausage over a fire until it gets black and bursts, by holding it with my hand.

Art

My skin adapted for saunas can hold the tip of a 450°C soldering iron without getting any visible damage. Once the air is 400°C all fat boils off from my skin. Feels like after a long bath when the skin is dried up. Then I use it to instantly melt tin and thermal plastics. Can also grill a sausage over a fire until it gets black and bursts, by holding it with my hand.
Hum, be carefull of you.