Any ways to scientifically prove the occult?

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
"Any ways to scientifically prove the occult?"

"I search for potential ways to prove repeatedly that occult is real. Thanks"

It's like you have this infinite ammo of water gun that could shoot not further than ten feet, and you are trying to aim a rock that is a hundred feet away.

Hope you get the point.

TimeFlipper

Premium
"Any ways to scientifically prove the occult?"

"I search for potential ways to prove repeatedly that occult is real. Thanks"

It's like you have this infinite ammo of water gun that could shoot not further than ten feet, and you are trying to aim a rock that is a hundred feet away.

Hope you get the point.
Do you mean we are constantly searching for something that is always going to be impossible for us to fully understand? :unsure:..

Orpheus Rex

@Orpheus Rex Crazy story indeed, definitely don't want stuff like this to happen. :( Pretty gruesome.

Considering the guy was trying to summon de demon... Would the risks be as high if the concerned spell was of positive nature?
In the end, any kind of witchcraft, sorcery, or 'spellcasting' causes prelest (definition: spiritual deception, "a wounding of human nature by falsehood." In some way, what I described by it's egregiousness the nature of the act is obvious.

Spellcasting is the dealing with spirits - and you never know exactly what you're going to get from such. All of 'paganism' (whether it be the mere folk kind or the more mythological 'built-up' kind) is the bargaining with and attempt to force the spirits to act in accordance with desire.