Anyone watching the Discovery Channel Tesla series?

Thread starter #1
The Discovery Network has began airing a series About Tesla, his murder and the infamous Death Ray. Its actually rather fascinating, they even have a group of engineers recreating the death ray from Teslas notes, patents and other sources. I suggest looking for it if you can....

TimeFlipper

Premium
The Discovery Network has began airing a series About Tesla, his murder and the infamous Death Ray. Its actually rather fascinating, they even have a group of engineers recreating the death ray from Teslas notes, patents and other sources. I suggest looking for it if you can....
Is Tesla`s Death Ray just a Laser Beam?

idk, it's alright. They won't get results with their replication obviously.
death ray isn't a tesla coil.

Last edited:
Is Tesla`s Death Ray just a Laser Beam?
or maybe a very powerful tea laser

Cosmo

I watched this the other night and it was pretty good. A little "Mythbuster-y" but overall an interesting show. Pretty cool that they were able to track someone down who actually met Tesla.