Apex Channel

Tron1

Apex TV please stop leaving bogus video's that are not serious at all. I laugh at them. Sorry for this comment but you need more insight and more information that is leaked. Feel free to browse the pages of paranormalis. Then come up with something very origional. Oprah president? please. Sorry to be truthful this web site is not for games.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I think its a bot, which if it is, should be deleted because I believe bots are against the site rules. If you go to its user page and see its posts, it has virtually never responded to its own topics.

NightTerror's on the other hand is an actual person because I have seen them respond to their own topics and also post in topics that are not theirs.

Mayhem

Zenith
I wonder what the actual Apex channel itself has how many views?

Tron1

Not a bot, just telling how i feel, not bashing no one at all just when i watch it it looks bogus. I'm going to show them what to do if they want subscribers. This has nothing to do with any guideline's of any sort. I'm trying to help them. Not the other way around. If you Apex TV want help please inbox me. I will help.

ApexTV

I think its a bot, which if it is, should be deleted because I believe bots are against the site rules. If you go to its user page and see its posts, it has virtually never responded to its own topics.

NightTerror's on the other hand is an actual person because I have seen them respond to their own topics and also post in topics that are not theirs.
I'm not a bot lol.

Negan

THE member
Hello, I'm a human, not an AI

Hmm... Sounds like something an AI would say. Just to be sure...

google-recaptcha.jpg