aphantasia cure

leah

I have aphantasia which means inability to visualize or sew any images in my head at all...ive tried every single thing i can possibly think of including, but not limited to, hypnosis, nlp, faster eft and regular eft, law of attraction, visualizing techniques, neville goddard techniques, dimensional jumping, affirmations (verbal and written)

not sure what else to do. I want to be able to think mainly or entirely in images and sensations.

Mayhem

Zenith
Have you tryed Scrying a Crystal ball?

Mayhem

Zenith
It may unlock something for you.

Scrying is a method of divination and takes on many forms.
Scrying comes from the Old English word descry meaning "to make out dimly" or "to reveal." Adding the prefix/suffix 'be' (often 'gye' in Germanic languages), gives us the modern word 'describe'.

Here's a quick overview bit of info.
Scrying - Wikipedia

JasperMoon

I have aphantasia which means inability to visualize or sew any images in my head at all...ive tried every single thing i can possibly think of including, but not limited to, hypnosis, nlp, faster eft and regular eft, law of attraction, visualizing techniques, neville goddard techniques, dimensional jumping, affirmations (verbal and written)

not sure what else to do. I want to be able to think mainly or entirely in images and sensations.
Or opening up your third eye? That might work, too.

Unlimited78

Hey guys, new to the forum.
Intersting I was lead to this thread.....
Everything happens for a reason.

I too have trouble visualising things, as do many other.
Some can visualise clearer and stronger than others.
Personally I have been struglling with it for years, trying to improve it and strenghten it.
Have a background in meditation, energy work and have been working on different areas of psychokinesis like telekinesis.
Many years later,(now in early 40's), I have realised that we are all different.
Each one of us is at a different level of perception, understanding, knowing and personal or self dvelopment or spiritual evelotion.
This makes us all unique.
Some people are more visual, some more tactial or sensing feeling (like myself) etc.

Bear in mind, not being able to have strong visualisation skills, does not nesecarily mean one is 'lacking'.
One may still have some very clear dreams etc.
We need to work with what we have, build it strengthen it and automaticaly it will unlock other areas.
Things that will help are meditation, energy work and working with psychokinesis.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah i would recommend opening your 3rd eye.
it gives you eidetic vision..which means you can see objects you remember in 3d. Like a recording.

can open it by using a thyroid detoxification protocol. Iodine along with vitaminC, selenium, magnesium oil(for the skin) and ATP cofactors(b-vitamins). I used jeffrey dach's protocol

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would suggest playing with 3-D puzzles. It forces your mind to work in a manner that should help you to learn visualization. Take something apart and put it back together again. I suppose it's possible that you have a preference for not doing some basic things that would stimulate visualization.