Apollo astronauts left their poop on the moon. We gotta go back for that shit.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
In Africa, they build houses with elephant poo. Why not human poo too? Maybe we just found a prime material for construction on Mars.

NASA, you're welcome. ;)

Beholder

Doctors will be eager to make a poo coctail and try to cure all sorts of diseases by injecting these super bacterias into the anus.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
As I shared the article, I took some time to re-read it, and I really like the crazy idea they end the article with, that's probably there partly as a joke. But still...

What if the entirety of life on Earth descends from an ancient alien astronaut's diaper?

Remember when Neil Degrasse Tyson said we are all made of stardust? That would also mean we're made of shit!

Wind7

Staff
In Africa, they build houses with elephant poo. Why not human poo too? Maybe we just found a prime material for construction on Mars.

NASA, you're welcome. ;)

There's also Bat Guano that gets used for the making of plates and bowls.

In ancient times, various tribes all around the world used bat guano to make pottery, such as bowls, plates, platters, cutlery, and even statutes and other forms of art. Anyone over the age of 30 surely remembers the scene from “Ace Ventura Pet Detective When Nature Calls”, in which Jim Carey’s character is shocked to learn that the bowl he is licking clean was made from bat guano.

Wind7

Staff
As I shared the article, I took some time to re-read it, and I really like the crazy idea they end the article with, that's probably there partly as a joke. But still...

What if the entirety of life on Earth descends from an ancient alien astronaut's diaper?

Remember when Neil Degrasse Tyson said we are all made of stardust? That would also mean we're made of shit!
Life is a precious miracle — even the life contained in our feces. Let’s stand in awe of the fact that some of it might be alive on the moon. It would mean life seeded on a dead world, however small.

;)

its old news now but some time ago they was claiming the chineese or Japanese have found a way to recycle humen poo into poo burgers .

Soylent....Brown???