April 2011 Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This thread has a weird title. :rolleyes:

Alright, I didn't feel like waiting 10 more days before letting you know about all of this. I worked a bit on the site for the last few days and added a few more features. Like I said in my blog post yesterday (wut.. blog?) I'm not going to add useless features to make Paranormalis bloated cluttered.
  • The Blogs return. I installed an brand new add-on that allows us to have our own blogs, exactly like back in the days. Just click on the Blogs button under the logo and create your own blog. :)
  • A new Chatroom is now available. It has an automatic archive and a few more features. You can send images, URLs and more. It's also fully integrated with the forum so that you don't have to type in your username everytime you get in. It doesn't require Java, so you don't need to install anything on your computer in order to use it. The Chatroom's content is archived daily into a thread located in the Community Events forum section.
  • For more than a month now, we're having weekly chat events every Thursday. Make sure you're part of the discussion. Don't worry though, if you miss it, you'll be able to read the event's chat log.
Thanks to everyone posting and visiting the site. Activity is growing slowly over the months, so let's keep the good work. :)

--Numenorean7

Thanks for taking the time to bring us up to date. Shame Congress and others in D.C. can't take time to extend to us the same curtodsy. Again, thanks.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
you mean you didn't get the memo from the white house :eek:. not to worry all it said is
don't worry be happy. theres no inflatation, the rad. from Japan won't reach the US, we only want all your money, and your kids money, and there kids money, ect.......:mad: oh yeh this is what transparent looks like:confused:

kcwildman

Beastmaster
LOL well atleast there doing something constructive makin plains is better that makin trouble, murder, mayham and the like

Status
Not open for further replies.