Are Beings From Inside The Earth Aliens?

BlastTyrant

I know a species of Grey's are us FROM earth but left due to destruction of the planet.
There is also a species of ET that are us still on earth from the future

But i imagine if they are from earth living in earth? then no they would not be considered Aliens in the big head grey eye sense seeing as they are here and from here.

so i am going to say no...

I imagine we think of Aliens and the term as a being that comes from space or another dimension but i think most people just naturally think of Aliens as space men.

eL_DvEnDe

In all the World have stories over little men they live in the caves in determinate point. All cultures of world have legends over this. In Peru for example, there is a mountain with much tales over UFOS since several centuries. Before of appearance of the little men green or case Roosevelt, there were already talk of beings who kidnapped peasants...

NaturalPhilosopher

Basically, what you're saying is: We're aliens too because we're not from Earth, but we don't know about it? Interesting.

Where do you think all aliens come from?
they all come from Earth when it was in a totally different location 21.6 trillion years ago(andromedan/alex collier figure). Earth isn't that old but it has multiple incarnations.

Garden of eden is here but underground on a parallel earth.