Are there any devices to contact aliens?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
About my cloud photo above, it has triangles that are evenly spread across the cloud. I just felt it was a strange way to form a cloud. Could UFOs be cloaking using clouds?

steven chiverton

they way to possibly contact them is through the crystalline structure of water. if you've seen my pictures uploaded in the paranormalis of my experimental crystals they have been found to contain alien images, so the next step is to try get some form of communicating with them but useing the same modified water used to brew my Rochelle salt crystals that had these alien images in them, so ive been working on a kilian photography plate to use the same liqiud in and see if i can get the image better and hopefully that will help

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
they way to possibly contact them is through the crystalline structure of water. if you've seen my pictures uploaded in the paranormalis of my experimental crystals they have been found to contain alien images, so the next step is to try get some form of communicating with them but useing the same modified water used to brew my Rochelle salt crystals that had these alien images in them, so ive been working on a kilian photography plate to use the same liqiud in and see if i can get the image better and hopefully that will help

Silly question: Could my pool water help with communication? It is a salt water pool. I haven't looked into it for images, but I feel I had a tiny but of success recently with the crop circle sounds. I was sitting next to my pool while doing it. ?????

steven chiverton

i used modified Rochelle salt crystal-based water it seems this helped in the alien images in my crystals, so id stick to that and use that in a kilian photography plate to see if it brings them out more, and even though water has its own Crystaline structure Rochelle salt crystals are like a mirror to the aliens showing their images better in them i hope to improve that soon.

Wind7

Staff
i used modified Rochelle salt crystal-based water it seems this helped in the alien images in my crystals, so id stick to that and use that in a kilian photography plate to see if it brings them out more, and even though water has its own Crystaline structure Rochelle salt crystals are like a mirror to the aliens showing their images better in them i hope to improve that soon.

Fascinating! I have never even heard of that until you mentioned it.

It would be great if you posted more from your results here!
Love to see it, man.

steven chiverton

I've been working on the easy way to make the kirlian plate but mine is wider apart as I've got lots of Rochelle salt clear crystals to dissolve and use it in the mix

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If I play the crop circle sounds before my afternoon naps, I have vivid dreams about aliens. In my dream, I met non-hostile ones.
I asked for medical help and they were examining me. They showed me some animals, too.

They had large heads and ferengi ears on the side. Wore a dark blue jumpsuit.

steven chiverton

more and more of my home brew modified Rochelle salt crystals are showing alien images in them the latest lot I've emailed over seas to have the images highlighted so the idea may be good to try using my ghost box when growing Rochelle salt crystals and see what i get and they seem to be using my modified crystals as a conduit for image communicating through so if i can get it done using my paranormal ghost box to may be able to hear them to

Wind7

Staff
more and more of my home brew modified Rochelle salt crystals are showing alien images in them the latest lot I've emailed over seas to have the images highlighted so the idea may be good to try using my ghost box when growing Rochelle salt crystals and see what i get and they seem to be using my modified crystals as a conduit for image communicating through so if i can get it done using my paranormal ghost box to may be able to hear them to
Excellent! (y)