Are there any devices to contact aliens?

snowfalls4ever

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Not sure if I mentioned this already, but there is a CE5 app. It tells you to meditate, then play some "crop circle sounds", and you could potentially contact aliens. Sounds hokey, but what do we have to lose? You get to relax. I tried it and then went on a walk and saw this interesting cloud. It was next to a rainbow.

1690031336274.png 1690031361228.png

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Meditation.
And it depends on what sort of Aliens
you are looking to contact.
The negative entities will generally always respond as they want to polarise with other negatives (or any other dumb ass trying to contact them) as there are so few genuinely negative entities in the Universe.
If you get lucky the positive ones might show up. A few lights in the sky maybe. You need to call them in using the love and the light, imagine a green beam shooting out from your heart chakra out into the cosmos or once you have sent your message show them where you are, picture the earth in your mind in its place in the solar system and then show which continent you are on and then home in on your county, town, village, field you happen to be in. If you get lucky and someone’s listening in on your frequency then who knows, you might just get a response..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So far, I received the best results sending the CE5 crop circle sounds through a speaker outside. It doesn't even have to be too loud.
Cellular doesn't seem to work. I'll try it again this weekend, but the average temp is 94 lately, so it's really hard to concentrate. (I have a heat intolerance). I'll try it in the evening. I wish I didn't see clouds and dots. I want to see the real deal with no doubt.