Are there in the Universe, secrets we are not meant to know?

walt willis

In time we may be told the rest of the story, but for now it may be best to just enjoy the ride.

I seems like many humans have an appetite for knowledge and to explore.

This has allowed us to evolve and grow into what we have become today.

Our human future holds great promise if we continue to keep the faith of that promise.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm sure God doesn't want us to find out how to access his dimension aka kingdom aka heaven. Wouldn't that be forbidden fruit?

walt willis

That would be my guess.

I hope it will all be explained to us after this life is done.

The grays ignored some of my questions and just told we what to do.

If you refuse they can give you pain as punishment.

It helps to just do what they say.

Dragonchaser

I believe in reincarnation ; that said - I believe it is a growing process . Those that seek wisdom and knowledge will find that which is necessary at that specific point in time for that specific person .
The less pure people will never attain essential / "higher" knowledge or wisdom . When I say "pure" , I refer to the essence of the soul .

walt willis

If the idea of time is linear to us humans but not the true reality of what time is, then it may be that we should just accept our fate as humans and try our best to enjoy the ride and not worry about how our gray neighbors live.
It would be nice to know the future of the human race because we have concern for our descendants.
I have a feeling that there are some humans know and are in contact with humans from our future.

If you think about the reasons why we are here in this time zone, you may be able to understand why should not be told.

Boy_Wonder_8888

I am not so sure that there are things that we are not meant to know, so much as there are things that we are not currently capable of understanding. It is only recently that scientists have been willing to acknowledge concepts like time travel and other dimensions. I personally feel that there is also a great deal of misinformation out there that is holding us back. Without the proper information to start from, it is very likely we would be unable to reach the next logical conclusions.

walt willis

As far as our government keeping the secrets about aliens and time travel, You may need to take that up with them as to why the felt it necessary not to tell the general dumb public.
I can only share with you my first hand experience with the grays and unless you were there you will most likely always question the report.
It seems to be a very easy secret to keep from the GDP as it sounds more like science fiction.

I believe the reason that has been used to keep it a secret is based on the reaction from the GDP over the "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast.

So the question still remains as to tell the GDP or continue to remain silent.
The exception would be to allow some open minded folks as on forums like this one to be given limited information.

Boy_Wonder_8888

If I were to venture a guess as to why the government puts so much effort into debunking concepts like aliens and time travel, I would suggest that they have something to hide. Why would they care unless they are protecting something?

Take the government sponsored heliocentric model of the universe (a spherical Earth revolving around the sun). Up until the 1400's people believed in a geocentric model (the sun revolving around a flat Earth). Historical texts, including the Bible, show that this is how the population viewed the universe. Suddenly, in the 1400's, the heliocentric model was introduced, which quickly got the approval of not only governments, but the Church as well. Despite the evidence against a heliocentric model, all kinds of money was thrown at scientific grants, education, and the mass media to support this theory. Yet, we were not able to get up high enough to look down and check until the 1960's. I think it is much more plausible that once we got up there and learned the truth, the government decided it was much easier to lie than to admit that it was a stupid idea to put a globe in every classroom.

As for your experiences with aliens, I think there is entirely too much evidence available for a rational person to dispute their existence. Those that do are either part of the cover up or are too fragile to accept that their personal views might be wrong. My main question is exactly where they come from. While Hollywood would have us believe that aliens come from outer space, I consider it more feasible that they would be from the future, other dimensions, or underground.

walt willis

The assessment you present is a sound one. At this late point in my life all I want to know is why.
It would also be good to exchange with others as myself.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
There are DEFINITELY some secrets out in the universe that we shouldn't know about. Personally, I think one is in our solar system right now...

Planet X
Yes, I do believe a planet X exists, but not the way you'd think it is. It has an abnormal revolution, where it almost always crosses the paths of other planets, but stays concealed by being very dark.