Are We Living Inside A Computer Simulation?

Beholder

The biggest hints are that our euclidean time-space is approximated using a randomly scattered discrete graph and observed particles behave differently from unobserved particles. A discrete world can be simulated digitally. Glitches in the time-space fabric can however exist without being a simulation.

The truth might end up somewhere between yes and no, depending on how one defines real and abstract.

steven chiverton

its alot worcer than that heres a file go down to page 184/551 the read to page192/551 then go down to page 283/551 and read that to page 285/551 then go down to page 287/551 a nd read that to page 291/551 thats the best ive picked out and some of it contradicts some things said in the matilda macenroy Roswell alien interview file

Attachments

• The_Wes_Penre_Papers_A_Journey_through.pdf
    11.3 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

8thsinner

This guy thinks he has proven we live in a simulation. A Scientist Says He Has the Evidence That We Live in a Simulation

I need to speak to a manager. I’m a bit dissatisfied.

Does anyone have cheat codes?

What happens when they reboot?

Maybe we aren’t organic at all!
Simulation yes, computer simulation...no.
Cheat codes are available for anyone who looks for them.
There is no reboot, only new lives when we choose them (incarnations)
We exist because there is no way not to.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This guy thinks he has proven we live in a simulation. A Scientist Says He Has the Evidence That We Live in a Simulation

I need to speak to a manager. I’m a bit dissatisfied.

Does anyone have cheat codes?

What happens when they reboot?

Maybe we aren’t organic at all!

Just recall that I have mentioned several experiences I've had that make me wonder why I'm not dead. I even failed a suicide attempt. So what if this is a cheat code? We are all programmed to believe we will die if we don't stay between the lines! STOP FEARING DEATH! It's not real!

Beholder

Just recall that I have mentioned several experiences I've had that make me wonder why I'm not dead. I even failed a suicide attempt. So what if this is a cheat code? We are all programmed to believe we will die if we don't stay between the lines! STOP FEARING DEATH! It's not real!
If you play russian roulet for a long time, you may percieve it as if you have never lost, even if you died in 99.9999% of alternative timelines, due to selective perception.

It is like asking people in the audience
- Who here is dead? Raise your hands. What about that pile of corpses? No? Just sleeping I guess.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

So, we just get put back into the matrix as someone else?

Let’s figure out how to reprogram the matrix.

8thsinner

So, we just get put back into the matrix as someone else?

Let’s figure out how to reprogram the matrix.
Depends on the soul, of the five main types of incarnated beings here the two relevant here are the lost lyrans who got stuck in the negatively reprogrammed matrix by negative ets, the others chose to be here in this specific time period to rescue them.
The earth planet for some, is a game, and enjoyable past time, some get addicted even, most don't.
It does have a positive purpose, and there are positive reasons for being here even if you aren't part of the rescue crew.
I don't know what kind you are and don't much care. But if you care then you'll have to find that out for yourself.
The matrix doesn't have difficult rules, they are just tucked behind the public fascade. The most important and often first one people learn is the law of attraction. Plus the half dozen attached to it. To which, you can learn all the theory in a week, but it takes a few years to learn how to see it, recognize it and control yourself well enough to use it.

You can't exit without dying, but you can exist outside of it for the most part. And you still can't do that until you learn how to die properly. Where you go when you disincarnate, well, theres many places and options depending on how you die. Not die in the physical, but the mental, spiritual.

But thats the earth matrix, if you are planning on exiting the universe matrix, think again. You are part of it, an ego and character created by a different part of yourself still connected to it.

Parazite1986

Speaking of the sims in Sims Four, sims have free will but their fate is ultimately decided by you mostly. Same with the Creator of the matrix, you have free will but unfortunately, the creator has some to say about it