Armageddon. Does it make Jesus rather evil?

Gnostic Christian

That of Dante was a form of satanism. Gnostic christianity is exorcism because earth forces are evil/demonic that is why the cathars refused to accept this world of matter, they accepted only the spirit world.

Impossible for a dualistic religion like Gnostic Christianity.

How can we see matter and earth forces are evil when we see heaven within us and outside of us?

It seems you have no clue as to what Gnostic Christianity is all about, especially when you talk of Cathars, who do not really exist these days.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

I realised it is all art, that is the hidden secret of the cathars to tricck the demiurgh. If it is all art then you are too art and art is expressed by most religions with a feminine energy, in the case of gnostic christianity by a female demon.

I have no female demon.

You might remember that it is Christianity that portrays Satan as female, not Gnostic Christianity.

We give women full equality, while Christians do not.

What do you do?

Regards
DL

MartinTower

Impossible for a dualistic religion like Gnostic Christianity.

How can we see matter and earth forces are evil when we see heaven within us and outside of us?

It seems you have no clue as to what Gnostic Christianity is all about, especially when you talk of Cathars, who do not really exist these days.

Regards
DL
Cathars do not exist but the Cathar God never ceased to exist. It is just the humans that had particular hellish souls that did not know how to find their way to knowledge and so the evil God the Demiurgh won over and over again.
Dante was just one of the very few that knew the way otherwise he would have ended without doing nothing and become an empty hollow, a zombie with dark eyes.

MartinTower

I have no female demon.

You might remember that it is Christianity that portrays Satan as female, not Gnostic Christianity.

We give women full equality, while Christians do not.

What do you do?

Regards
DL
I have my gnostic sources. Satan is a female Demon with the head of a cat. Gnostic christianity was about sexual magic to transform a male into a female. The gnosis is a kind of voice of the soul.

Gnostic Christian

Cathars do not exist but the Cathar God never ceased to exist. It is just the humans that had particular hellish souls that did not know how to find their way to knowledge and so the evil God the Demiurgh won over and over again.
Dante was just one of the very few that knew the way otherwise he would have ended without doing nothing and become an empty hollow, a zombie with dark eyes.
You seem to think we read our own myths literally.

This is not the case.

Given that we put man above the gods we have invented, I agree that the Gnostic Christian god can never die. Not till I do.

We call our god, I am, for a reason.

We are our own controllers.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

I have my gnostic sources. Satan is a female Demon with the head of a cat. Gnostic christianity was about sexual magic to transform a male into a female. The gnosis is a kind of voice of the soul.
Woooo and magic are not useful.

Think logos, not mythos.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

What is God?

Further.
Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

what you mean by that
Who do you think wrote the religious history you read, and all the garbage about what Gnostic Christians believed, if not the inquisitors?

It happens that the Gnostic Christians were the intelligentsia and moral compass that Christians disliked as it was superior to Christianity and their vile genocidal god.

Regards
DL