Armageddon. Does it make Jesus rather evil?

Trithinium

Christians are the only ones that have to deal with hell as we think of it. That goes for revelations to. If they want to be judged let them, but atheists , Buddhist and all other belief systems don't apply to those beliefs. You can't write a bible and force everyone to comply. Everyone else gets a pass.

Gnostic Christian

Christians are the only ones that have to deal with hell as we think of it. That goes for revelations to. If they want to be judged let them, but atheists , Buddhist and all other belief systems don't apply to those beliefs. You can't write a bible and force everyone to comply. Everyone else gets a pass.
I wish the inquisitors had known of this in ancient days, and even today when Christians hold homop0hobic and misogynous tenets and discriminate and harm half the world population without a just cause.

Many mass murders where done thanks to Christians just being Christian.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

I wish I knew Yahweh/Jesus.

I have a bullet with his vile name on it.

Regards
DL

You are going to regret thinking this way so much when you are judged after this life. It would be much better if you dropped your ridiculous false ignorant pride based on false hopes and satanic lies that only drive you continually so much further from the simple truth about Jesus. You are the most pathetic anti-christ I have ever witnessed, always blaspheming and showing satan inspired contempt for THE ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY LORD OUR GOD, CREATOR OF EARTH AND HEAVEN & HIS ONLY SON, YHVH. seriously man go seek some professional spiritual help and get a real exorcism from Bob Larson. you really need to stop being so wrong and even leading people astray, always with your vile evil thoughts based on satanic lies you have eaten up and swallowed like some disgustingly pathetic curse. God be with you... You need to quit your false pride and realize that Jesus in the New Testament is the only Jesus you are ever going to find because HE IS THE TRUTH, THE WAY AND THE LIFE. HE SHOWED US HOW TO LIVE. If you can't understand that I feel like I have to be the one to say that you have absolutely no right to talk about Jesus or bother people with your nonsense at all anymore. You never ever get to the truth of things because you have built your -ignorance-(not knowledge) on lies. Come on man, do us all a favor and just give up the garbage way you work. Get with the true Jesus that you can find right in the New Testament. You have no idea how childish you are being. and don't expect me to come back and read your pathetic insane ridiculous evil retatlitory comment because I don't plan on it. This is your final warning!!!
with much love,
Nixie.