Arrested Illegal Immigrants Are Set Free

Shady Tree

It's a sorry state of affairs when a person has to say "I'm not a racist..." when they're talking about controlling the border of their own country. Mexico has a huge border wall, btw. It's on their southern border.

The U.S.A. accepts about a million people a year into the country through legal immigration, and has been doing so - by about the same number of people - for decades.

Harte
YES, yes it is Harte. Let me reword that... I AM a racist towards any race with a group of people that are ignorant criminals and lazy freeloaders that take advantage of legal hard working American Citizens and looking for a free handout or an easy ride for life. Means ALL races not just Mexican. I know there is white trash Americans and others groups that have dozens of children they can't support as well, so they don't have to work and can continue to live off the government and scam tax paying citizens out of their loot they earned so these people can continue to have even more children they can't support. But the governments will by giving them even more money per child so they don't have to work and can freeload by using having more and more children to gain access and maintain their laziness. It is sickening. These types of people exist in every race. Based on that I AM racist I guess. There I admitted it and not just towards the minority. There will never be a wall high enough or a hole deep enough to keep this type of behavior under control. Future generations will learn how to continue that cycle and never really do anything to change it as they make it worse for everyone.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's a sorry state of affairs when a person has to say "I'm not a racist..." when they're talking about controlling the border of their own country. Mexico has a huge border wall, btw. It's on their southern border.

The U.S.A. accepts about a million people a year into the country through legal immigration, and has been doing so - by about the same number of people - for decades.

Harte
YES, yes it is Harte. Let me reword that... I AM a racist towards any race with a group of people that are ignorant criminals and lazy freeloaders that take advantage of legal hard working American Citizens and looking for a free handout or an easy ride for life. Means ALL races not just Mexican. I know there is white trash Americans and others groups that have dozens of children they can't support as well, so they don't have to work and can continue to live off the government and scam tax paying citizens out of their loot they earned so these people can continue to have even more children they can't support. But the governments will by giving them even more money per child so they don't have to work and can freeload by using having more and more children to gain access and maintain their laziness. It is sickening. These types of people exist in every race. Based on that I AM racist I guess. There I admitted it and not just towards the minority. There will never be a wall high enough or a hole deep enough to keep this type of behavior under control. Future generations will learn how to continue that cycle and never really do anything to change it as they make it worse for everyone.

I think what Harte meant was that it's sad we always have to defend ourselves to the public and say we aren't racist just because we support a wall.

There ARE criminals that cross the border. There ARE murders by illegals happening. It exists, but if we arrest the criminals, we are racist. If went want to stop the criminals, we are racist. It's really awful what this country is turning into. The only man that has the balls to stand up to this crap is now also called racist, when it's really the other way around.

TimeFlipper

Harte
You mentioned everything thats been happening in the UK, criminals rapists and murderers we are not allowed to deport because of that fascist undemocratic unelected overpaid under-achieving bunch of nobodies called the EU!!...Thankfully the UK voted to get out of that worthless EU club last year and when we finally do, we will have complete control of whom we allow into our country...We will allow genuine immigrants who can prove who they are and have the work experiences that can benefit the UK, such as fully qualified doctors and nurses..

For too long we have been allowing in those "economic migrants" who only come here to scrounge off of our generous benefits system and our free National Health Service NHS, and who cause lots of distress amongst our indigenous population with their arrogance and their total disrespect to our country....They believe, because of the EU, that they have every right to be here living off OUR financial support and doing what ever they want to do (except work for a living), needless to say many of those immigrants are populating our prisons for many reasons!!!

There are too many liberal narrow minded people who drone on that these people are "human beings", but forget that it is their "mind sets" which are very different to ours, and they always will be!!..Never forget Hitler and how he arranged the German mind sets into believing mass murder and world dominance was right, we have lots of the muslim faith people living in Europe right NOW with that same mind set!!

Immigration MUST be controlled, just as the Australians have proved with their "points based system", keeping away all those people whom the population and government dont want dont like and seriously dont need..Simple common sense for the World, as it is at present in 2017

dh1

The main issue with the Mexican border is HG Bush's illegal drug trade. Border wall should be built to reduce that illegal income for his organized child-abuse drug trafficking crime syndicate.

Of course the illegals are allowed in to turn america into a 3rd world nation...same strategy is being used in Europe with the Syrian immigrants. It's on purpose.

I feel bad for most of the illegals, they got caught up in a horrible program to destroy the culture of America. If anything, should turn off the welfare that attracts illegal immigrants in the first place. New immigrants won't flood over the border to get it. After they lose it, will return home even if a border wall is constructed. Like in Tijuana, anyone can walk into Mexico with no problem from US authorities.

Most of Mexico is a decent place except for a bout a 100 miles within the northern US border. That is an intentional ghetto to cause this immigrant invasion as well as chaos so the drug trade is successful.

I say create an international aid program for those who live within a 100miles of the American border to help them out. Obviously the Mexican government is creating extreme poverty there on purpose. Not a coincidence. Should be pretty easy and cheap. Mexico city itself is a very prosperous and highly developed city. Not a 3rd world hellhole at all. Of course with all government aid programs the money gets siphoned off to evil uses so maybe not. Perhaps screw with Mexico to coerce them to not cooperate with illuminati control.

Remember Werner Von Braun's secretary Carol Rosin went public with the illuminati's plan in the 90's. Was 4 stages:

1)cold war
2)rogue nations(north korea, vietnam, iraq)
3)terrorist threat(911)
4th was two possibilities
-1st)faked alien invasion
-2nd)nuking mecca to cause a jihad death of the west(movie SALT demonstrated it)

Project Bluebeam and the faked cloned alien beings were all destroyed. They can't detonate nukes anymore as ufos deactivate them. So the Syrian war and thereby refugee crisis was their only way to get it done. Same strategy is being used in the US with Mexican immigrants and blacks. It's why the media wants a race war so bad.

Divide and conquer.

Not the fault of muslims(although a lot are totally crazy), not the fault of mexican immigrants. It's the fault of the American public that refused to pay attention to the real plan by the politicans they adored for decades.

Fortunately that seems to be changing now, Americans have awakened.

Still keep in mind Cobra has mentioned after the event international borders won't restrict any travel. Doesn't mean they'll get citizenship in that country though. Like how the people in the middle east can't travel to the US to go to disneyland, or people in North Korea aren't allowed into any country anywhere in the whole world. That's pretty wrong. Still would require a worldwide revolution to do safely though which is what 'The Event' is.

The liberals seem to 'feel' these ideas but can't really articulate them or know how to implement them without blowing us all up due to crime and terrorism. They don't think their thoughts, they 'feel' them. Makes them pretty dangerous. Still though, they are somewhat correct. Governments shouldn't own people. Liberals today aren't really liberal anyway. Compare a liberal from the 50's to today, no comparison at all. Liberals back then were rather impressive and would be considered conservatives today.

It's these arguments where it's difficult to temper desire for the gov to expand more control over everyone.

At this point in Europe I'd say turning off all welfare and giving free transportation back to the middle east would be best. Of course the US gov getting it's own house in order and stop funding, training and arming the ISIL army sure would be a good idea too. :LOL: :LOL:. The European immigration problem is much worse than the latino's in america. They're highly violent psychopaths and most likely are illuminati terrorists. Even ordinary muslims from that area of the world aren't stable.

US gov bombed the middle east for years to create a psychotic desperate middle east population to create a terrorist threat in the first place. They were already culturally insane to begin with. They beat on that beesnest on purpose so they'd have a villian for their false flag attacks. Surprise, surprise.

So again our gov was responsible and the American public didn't care. So who really is responsible here? I think that's the main argument of the liberals. Of course they don't dig deep enough into the conspiracy and blame ordinary Americans who are responsible for decades as the illuminati infiltrated and enacted their plan.

So both sides, conservatives and liberals both deserve criticism. They didn't pay attention.

Last edited:

Harte

What's funny is that every single one of YOU are immigrants here......you ALL came from somewhere else through your decendants.........this entire country was founded by people from SPAIN!

The very land you ALL live on in the USA was STOLEN for gods sake!!
There isn't a country on Earth that hasn't been "stolen" at some point or the other.

If you all did a DNA test you would find you are ALL related to the very people you hate........the people you seem to disagree with so much passion.

You are ALL part Mexican, part Asian......etc...etc.....

Don't believe me?? Do the DNA test........
"Hate?" So now if you want to control the boundary of the region you are responsible for, i.e. the boundary of a nation controlled by a government, you can't do so without "hating" the people that want in? How do you explain the million people a year the US lets in legally? Is that an afterthought to you? If you don't know, that's FAR more people than come in illegally per year.

But what the hell are international boundaries anyway, right? o_0

Harte

Harte

It's a sorry state of affairs when a person has to say "I'm not a racist..." when they're talking about controlling the border of their own country.

Harte
YES, yes it is Harte. Let me reword that... I AM a racist towards any race with a group of people that are ignorant criminals and lazy freeloaders that take advantage of legal hard working American Citizens and looking for a free handout or an easy ride for life.

There will never be a wall high enough or a hole deep enough to keep this type of behavior under control. Future generations will learn how to continue that cycle and never really do anything to change it as they make it worse for everyone.
Taking a longer view, there have always been ebbs and flows in all societies. Things change. Just sometimes it takes longer than a lifetime.
When a system reaches a point where collapse is imminent, or certain, that's when a new paradigm forms. We might not see it, but it will happen. The way the welfare state works is unsustainable so it won't be sustained, eventually.

Harte

Shady Tree

It's a sorry state of affairs when a person has to say "I'm not a racist..." when they're talking about controlling the border of their own country.

Harte
YES, yes it is Harte. Let me reword that... I AM a racist towards any race with a group of people that are ignorant criminals and lazy freeloaders that take advantage of legal hard working American Citizens and looking for a free handout or an easy ride for life.

There will never be a wall high enough or a hole deep enough to keep this type of behavior under control. Future generations will learn how to continue that cycle and never really do anything to change it as they make it worse for everyone.
Taking a longer view, there have always been ebbs and flows in all societies. Things change. Just sometimes it takes longer than a lifetime.
When a system reaches a point where collapse is imminent, or certain, that's when a new paradigm forms. We might not see it, but it will happen. The way the welfare state works is unsustainable so it won't be sustained, eventually.

Harte

Harte

I think what Harte meant was that it's sad we always have to defend ourselves to the public and say we aren't racist just because we support a wall.

There ARE criminals that cross the border. There ARE murders by illegals happening. It exists, but if we arrest the criminals, we are racist. If went want to stop the criminals, we are racist. It's really awful what this country is turning into. The only man that has the balls to stand up to this crap is now also called racist, when it's really the other way around.
IIs ok PaulaJedi I understand what he meant because he is right.

Shady Tree

Harte

Harte
There are those who legitimately need the help but most that make a career out of living off the government don't. They are perfectly able to go out and get a job but they choose to take advantage of the system set up to help those truly in need. It is just very sad that most use having more and more children they cant support as their main source of income. As long as the government hands it out freely it will always be taken advantage of and will get worse not better. I think it should be set up with limited time for benefits. Should be a 1 year limit and in that time they must look for work and not have any more children while they are on assistance.

SarahAlways

Law abiding and tax-paying people with green cards and legal visas are being detained for unlawful reasons. These are not illegal immigrants. They are people with families and homes here. They have gone through the legal channels and have done nothing wrong. Other nations are citing this as a violation of Geneva Convention!

@TnWatchdog Taking in war torn refugees is fine as long as we have time to check them out or we let in the Trojan Horse, without the horse.

Well Trump disagrees with you. Syrian refugees have been banned indefinitely.