Arrested Illegal Immigrants Are Set Free

SarahAlways

Illegal immigrants who are arrested for crimes aren't sent to jail. They are set free in sanctuary cities. So, crime by these people is rewarded and is a good way for them to obtain freedom. This basically means the crime is encouraged. It includes drug lords, rapists, murderers, etc. Everyone. Yet, the liberal democrats still cry racism. It's apparently racist to arrest an illegal immigrant after he committed a crime. In America, it is getting to the point where only whites and asians can be arrested. This is what Trump is trying to fix and horrible people are calling him Hitler for fixing an already racist system.
With the death threats given by liberal democrats and their motive to remove white people from the planet, I feel that the democrats are much more similar to Hitler than Trump.

Miami-Dade mayor orders jails to comply with detention requests after Trump's 'sanctuary city' crackdown

Fortunately, Miami decided to comply to Trump's demands. Let's hope others follow.

Examples of racism.

White male is arrested and thrown in jail for possessing marijuana. (It's not legal in every state, yet).
Illegal immigrant rapes a woman and instead of going to jail, he is sent to sanctuary.

Tell me how this is just, ethical, and even moral?
I live in a sanctuary city and I don't think this is quite accurate. We don't harbor criminals. A sanctuary city simply means our local law enforcement does not stop people for the sole purpose of inquiring about their citizen status. They do cooperate with Homeland Security and other federal agencies if needed. The local law enforcement just doesn't use their own time and resources to go out and collect illegal immigrants.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Law abiding and tax-paying people with green cards and legal visas are being detained for unlawful reasons. These are not illegal immigrants. They are people with families and homes here. They have gone through the legal channels and have done nothing wrong. Other nations are citing this as a violation of Geneva Convention!

@TnWatchdog Taking in war torn refugees is fine as long as we have time to check them out or we let in the Trojan Horse, without the horse.

Well Trump disagrees with you. Syrian refugees have been banned indefinitely.

Consider the possibility that this could be a ploy to flush out the terrorists. It's always the finger pointers that scream the loudest, only because they have the most to hide.

Harte

I live in a sanctuary city and I don't think this is quite accurate. We don't harbor criminals. A sanctuary city simply means our local law enforcement does not stop people for the sole purpose of inquiring about their citizen status. They do cooperate with Homeland Security and other federal agencies if needed. The local law enforcement just doesn't use their own time and resources to go out and collect illegal immigrants.
Actually, that's not accurate.
A sanctuary city is one where law enforcement, after being asked by the Feds to to detain a prisoner they already have in custody for breaking some other law until they can collect him, just lets the prisoner go after his fine (or whatever) is paid.
These are people ALREADY under arrest in these cities, not just some illegal that was obeying the law in all other ways. The Federal Government has NEVER asked local law enforcement to go out and find illegals - never. However, in some jurisdictions, local law enforcement has attempted to do so.
See, without a state law against illegal immigration (which was attempted in Arizona,) locals have no jurisdiction to simply arrest a person that is not breaking a state law.

Harte

TimeFlipper

not sure just where you might be but there are many cases of the crimnials being both hidden and set free here are just a couple to look at
Dad's grief leads to quest to count deaths caused by illegal immigrant drivers

We too have situations in UK where court judges are more lenient with illegal immigrants driving uninsured vehicles and with no UK compliant driving licences..One of those scum drove down and killed a child walking across a pedestrian area on a main road, and then disappeared before police eventually caught up with him..He was charged with manslaughter and banned from driving for 5 years and given a small prison sentence with a small fine!! :mad:..

A more recent example was a similar situation whereby the scum drunken illegal immigrant driver received a 5 year jail sentence, which means he will only have to serve half that sentence if he stays good while being in jail!!...In both cases the parents of the dead children created an uproar over the leniency of the sentences, and rightly so!!... However, EU laws state that we CANNOT deport them after they have served their sentences because of their "human rights"!! :mad:....

Consequently when they get out of jail they can carry on receiving benefits which the EU says is their "human rights again!!" plus the fact they most likely will continue driving, disregarding the ban, and be free to kill someone else again!! :mad:..
The UK differs from the US in that our newspapers will report the facts that they are indeed illegal immigrants...

dh1

I agree Paula. We have 14,000 syrian immigrants, germany has 180,000. Look what happened to them. Not to mention the illuminati is white hot upset at Trump and will prob use immigrants to try to cause terrorist events or hurt Trump himself. It's a good cover.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I agree Paula. We have 14,000 syrian immigrants, germany has 180,000. Look what happened to them. Not to mention the illuminati is white hot upset at Trump and will prob use immigrants to try to cause terrorist events or hurt Trump himself. It's a good cover.

Well, I mean, there may have been a SPECIFIC threat with a SPECIFIC person in that crowd and here everyone is busy hating him.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Illegal immigrants who are arrested for crimes aren't sent to jail. They are set free in sanctuary cities. So, crime by these people is rewarded and is a good way for them to obtain freedom. This basically means the crime is encouraged. It includes drug lords, rapists, murderers, etc. Everyone. Yet, the liberal democrats still cry racism. It's apparently racist to arrest an illegal immigrant after he committed a crime. In America, it is getting to the point where only whites and asians can be arrested. This is what Trump is trying to fix and horrible people are calling him Hitler for fixing an already racist system.
With the death threats given by liberal democrats and their motive to remove white people from the planet, I feel that the democrats are much more similar to Hitler than Trump.

Miami-Dade mayor orders jails to comply with detention requests after Trump's 'sanctuary city' crackdown

Fortunately, Miami decided to comply to Trump's demands. Let's hope others follow.

Examples of racism.

White male is arrested and thrown in jail for possessing marijuana. (It's not legal in every state, yet).
Illegal immigrant rapes a woman and instead of going to jail, he is sent to sanctuary.

Tell me how this is just, ethical, and even moral?

Miami admitted to it.