Artificial gravity - theories

JustMe

Very good, you got your digs in too. % The reason I came out about my affiliation with a past existence with Vader, is because it really happened. My recognition was tripped during the holograph communications part in the first movie. I could remember exactly how the body odor of the Emperor was and this upset me so greatly I had to get up out of my movie seating and use the washroom.

My link with Vader's not so important, but the reason why George Lucas may have written Star Wars. What caused said Aniken Skywalker to go on a questionable direction, was the affiliations that he was making I guess in his post turning twenty years. He was very fluent in society, but the social contacts he was making were horrible.

How Skywalker to Vader changed is an accident, although he may have had sith, or high temperature desert people in them. This part is also true. How Vader was put together in 1. he had advanced biogenetic engineering within him, but not to his knowledge. 2. He was very gifted in the areas of eletro-machinery to the point of being a prodigy. 3.The Emperor wanted him kept remote from the doings of his kingdom, because he did not have a queen. Living in a junk yard, gave him all the resources that he needed, plus a loving mother. But again, even as the say in the later movies on this series, the mother does not know how she became pregnant. Simply put, the Emperor had a true queen, but she was a slave and lived in a junk yard with her child.

I don't really know as yet, as to how the reincarnate of Lord Vader's supposed to fair in this society?

What's coming up in time, is a possible asteroid impact to Earth that may greatly affect us all. 2. World War three as told by Babba Vanga as well as others, may soon occur.3. Lastly an alien invasion and I'm not sure of the players who will be involved in that one, or even if this occurrence to probably happen, will indeed occur?

You need to sharpen your views on this topic by looking at it as a chess game, rather than a comedy to make fun of, as after all, this game involves you.
You need to seek psychiatric help. Imagining you met characters from Star Wars could be a sign of a serious medical issue.

lamdo263

You need to seek psychiatric help. Imagining you met characters from Star Wars could be a sign of a serious medical issue.
In this time web they've already disclosed that the source of SW was from reality, not fiction. Even Geroge Lucas himself has come out publicly and said this.

lamdo263

Proof or it didn’t happen
This is, your answer is known as trying to block the chess or checkers board. A gambit offered, but badly done. No punctuation applied in your sentence, so you really didn't say anything. In your position I would have probably made the same move, well done!

The thing is, I didn't lie and what I've said is not a self reinforcing self delusion. Vader was me in a former time. So we must look at the nature of the game and just what's going on with the chess board and has anything other than me changed in the game?

The answer to that little query is yes, covid's changed a lot about the worth of this society. You know according to predictions by Babba Vanga and Nostradamus, this is the year we make out in the open overt alien contact. 6 I know for instance that the military's playing a game on this one, because they have a laser/maser weapons system that can down most saucer craft.

So this factoid might mean that our planned ahead of time alien contact, is a wonderfully orchestrated waltz to come. But did you know that covid was a secret project that was started somewhere else in the world and through a number of move around reformed companies ended up in the wrong hands? Yes, this is true and there's the plus fact, that this possibly humanmade virus may have changed our collective genetics stances? Oh yes, this may be true.

So this distills down to a possible worth issue. I mean after all there might have been an innocent miscalculation in the making of this virus, but to me adding raw bat mRNA bat HIV with rabies in it, this to act as a potential vaccine candidate, is way out of line for a virus Wanna-Be. So where does this leave the human race?

In me once being Darth Vader, actually that's Lord Vader what does this leave us with. I mean am I going to rescue the world or something? Let me tell you I was in a positive direction in my life when they came out with this movie and I even had a person I knew well telling me of all the wonderful things that were associated with the movie storyline. ..So in essence what they were doing is mining from the past to make some money without even paying, so this would afford the illusion that this society could actually go somewhere.

Man' is that a rotten thing to do, when all the time they never really had planned to pay out to the principles they had used the storyline from? Let's not get nasty here, but lets say the ex, or active Nazi guy I had met at a hamburger fast food restaurant gave me more, helping me with the condiments for my burger than the planners and writers of the star wars escapade ever did. A real Nazi helping me with all I needed for my meal, like who would have ever thunk it?

So this is a game is it not?....Here's the deal though, Vader today is a kinder, more learned creature who is capable of hindsight with learning his lessons. But you've got to understand like the guy in the classical situation in the movie theater to where he's trying to invisibly cop a feel on his new girlfriend's breast, the foible has been noted.

No kidding' you really got to look past the chess board at what's to come and this is, a giant asteroid impact to come. An alien invasion albeit the entire affair like this recent pandemic, will have been planned. And possibly other disasters that will try and fade down the movie marquee for the effects of star wars.

In ending this answer I've got to say, there inherent founding curses in government, that are hard to defuse. And' there probably level twenty curses associated even with the incarnate of Lord Vader, that a body really doesn't want to step on his cape.

Lorde Vader was a smart, very dangerous person in history. However, his incarnate is kind, but in the real sense not as dumb as a box of rocks. So I guess the next question should be, what kind of moves is everybody going to make, outside of the chess & checkers boards? I suggest in no way be mad at Lord Vader, because the tale of his action, for payout were the ideas of someone else.

Last edited: