Artificial gravity - theories

Martian

I don’t need artificial gravity to be honest. I’ve never started floating away. The real gravity seems to work fine for me. What issues are you having with it where you are?
He mentioned orbital stations & spacecraft. :p Presumably in outer space, far away from a planet or star.

On the other hand, if one eats enough (too much), they will produce gravity of their own. :D

lamdo263

Yes, I have seen the academic community try and confuse people with their convoluted bullshit. Even conventional current theory used to conform to Faraday's left hand rule. So how did it get turned around? It seems to me like it's an assault on our knowledge base. I think it stems from the idea that the electron is negatively charged. What seems to be removed from the knowledge base is that the charge state on electrons will generally equalize with the surrounding voltage state. Usually the ground state, which can be an isolated ground state. That does imply that the charge state of an electron is variable. Of course that is verifiable when you look at an oscillating voltage on an antenna with a scope.

My pet theory based on those observations is that with enough of a voltage swing, that electron can oscillate between an electron and a positron. After all doesn't the voltage swing go from negative to positive? Seems like a nifty way for mother nature to hide all the antimatter in the universe. The two charges are separated in time. Normally neither charge possesses enough temporal energy to cross that temporal barrier.
For thread linearity on this issue, I would like to point to an ET abductee, who said that the off world spacecraft that had taken him, offboarded, with the host aliens to a space station that was perched above Earth. He said during this walkaround tour, that there was a gathering hall, to where different kinds of ETs all sat at a common table. He further said, that the gravity had been artificially generated and this was why they could walk around with ease, instead of having to float about in zero microgravity.

The point intended, is that apparently ETs or others have had artificial gravity, so it's just finding that formula for Earthling's needs in space existence. Thanks Einstein.

JustMe

For thread linearity on this issue, I would like to point to an ET abductee, who said that the off world spacecraft that had taken him, offboarded, with the host aliens to a space station that was perched above Earth. He said during this walkaround tour, that there was a gathering hall, to where different kinds of ETs all sat at a common table. He further said, that the gravity had been artificially generated and this was why they could walk around with ease, instead of having to float about in zero microgravity.

The point intended, is that apparently ETs or others have had artificial gravity, so it's just finding that formula for Earthling's needs in space existence. Thanks Einstein.
I saw a documentary about something similar. There was a Wookie and some guy who were flying a small spaceship and they had artificial gravity on it. They were giving a lift to some old guy who had abducted a teenager and a couple of droids. The planet they were heading to had been destroyed though. Long story short, they joined the rebellion and blew up the Death Star.

james

@TimeFlipper @steven chiverton

As far as I can tell, the 3 6 9 thing originally comes from John Ernst Worrell Keely, a man who worked with vibration in the 19th century. Supposedly, he broke apart water molecules & other things using sound. First, he'd break apart the molecules, then the atoms, then the subatomic particles. He claimed there were 7 levels of subdivision achievable before they got too small to interact with, but that matter itself is infinitely divisible. When he found the resonant frequency, he would then superimpose on that vibrations at the 3rd, 6th, & 9th octaves of the scale.

There used to be a website called KeelyNet, but unfortunately its curator died a few years ago. The website doesn't seem to exist anymore, but you can probably find it on the Wayback Machine.

Keely also claimed that "time is gravity", whatever that means.

I am aware of the Tesla quote about 3 6 9 being a key to the universe or some such thing, but I'm not aware of him ever explaining it publically. If anyone knows his explanation, please tell me. :)
There is an archived Keelynet website with all the great articles here:

lamdo263

I saw a documentary about something similar. There was a Wookie and some guy who were flying a small spaceship and they had artificial gravity on it. They were giving a lift to some old guy who had abducted a teenager and a couple of droids. The planet they were heading to had been destroyed though. Long story short, they joined the rebellion and blew up the Death Star.
Very good, you got your digs in too. % The reason I came out about my affiliation with a past existence with Vader, is because it really happened. My recognition was tripped during the holograph communications part in the first movie. I could remember exactly how the body odor of the Emperor was and this upset me so greatly I had to get up out of my movie seating and use the washroom.

My link with Vader's not so important, but the reason why George Lucas may have written Star Wars. What caused said Aniken Skywalker to go on a questionable direction, was the affiliations that he was making I guess in his post turning twenty years. He was very fluent in society, but the social contacts he was making were horrible.

How Skywalker to Vader changed is an accident, although he may have had sith, or high temperature desert people in them. This part is also true. How Vader was put together in 1. he had advanced biogenetic engineering within him, but not to his knowledge. 2. He was very gifted in the areas of eletro-machinery to the point of being a prodigy. 3.The Emperor wanted him kept remote from the doings of his kingdom, because he did not have a queen. Living in a junk yard, gave him all the resources that he needed, plus a loving mother. But again, even as the say in the later movies on this series, the mother does not know how she became pregnant. Simply put, the Emperor had a true queen, but she was a slave and lived in a junk yard with her child.

I don't really know as yet, as to how the reincarnate of Lord Vader's supposed to fair in this society?

What's coming up in time, is a possible asteroid impact to Earth that may greatly affect us all. 2. World War three as told by Babba Vanga as well as others, may soon occur.3. Lastly an alien invasion and I'm not sure of the players who will be involved in that one, or even if this occurrence to probably happen, will indeed occur?

You need to sharpen your views on this topic by looking at it as a chess game, rather than a comedy to make fun of, as after all, this game involves you.