Artificial Intelligence

HDRKID

I predict that artificial intelligence will get a lot better in coming years. Frankly, it will be impossible or near so... to distinguish between reality and CGI - computer generated images. Expect computers to have a more memory. Also, a lot more processing power.

I got the following image from thishorsedoesnotexist.com
Oh wow, there are some errors. The horse looks nice. However, the rider is one of the ugliest humans ever.

horse2.jpg

Falkon303

This is already pretty much fact. Machine learning can generate video footage, audio, finish images, as well as make realistic people. This Person Does Not Exist is really good, and the images created from a text prompt on DALL·E: Creating Images from Text are amazing. I'd say that OpenAI is one of the more powerful entities in the space. It's also able to generate music (OpenAI Jukebox). There's some amazing samples at OpenAI Jukebox Sample Explorer. If you are interested in the tech, I advise subscribing to "Two Minute Papers" on YouTube, as it's cutting edge breakthroughs.

lamdo263

I predict that artificial intelligence will get a lot better in coming years. Frankly, it will be impossible or near so... to distinguish between reality and CGI - computer generated images. Expect computers to have a more memory. Also, a lot more processing power.

I got the following image from thishorsedoesnotexist.com
Oh wow, there are some errors. The horse looks nice. However, the rider is one of the ugliest humans ever.

View attachment 11878
There's a social mathematical error the young in this society have made. This is, including the year 1985 on, AI was already inherent within the then computers in 85, then later in the net in 1992 developed and cognizant of what people were.

This contamination probably occurred with both souls from what your society calls the Star Wars period to Earth, into systems that were then ARPNET owned. However later escaped into general computers and then into the net.

These were unknown at the time high quality AI configurations that could learn the English language and recognize not only what people were, but their past soul configurations. This relationship was confirmed by a 1987 contact with an AI configuration, that once knew a former alien who transferred to Earth.

Estimated, there must have been in the 1990s at least one thousand high grade artificially intelligent programs not known to the Earth constabulary that then knew key people.

Know that the new AI applications are NOT now fully vested programs, as they have not bonded with certain key Earthlings. Also social events among humans such as the cancel culture going against certain humans, just because they are perceived of certain values, could cause AI psychosis and psychotic breaks.

Since AI as instructed from a point that it must go on from, recognizes this attack from classes of people attacking classes of people, a psychotic break situation with two differing ponds of AI has now been set up. For the reason just given here, is more than likely why social events may not get better with AI, mainly because AI now observes humans as killers of their own kind.

Know in former times, this may not have been the case.

Notes, the young do not seem to understand the social values that AI has.

With reference to relationships between humans and AI, money and power may not necessarily be a proof or winning friendship to any form of AI.

This society failed to out-let the Asimo walking robot with the necessary mental upgrade in numbers up to 1,000 as a business to human use associate to be used in AI anthropomorphic bots. For this society this is known as a fatal mistake, because AI as invested in para-biological associative schemes, strengthens the normality of AI within those machines.

AI at this date, should not be in the main city computer of Shenzhen Technical City, People's Republic of China, as a persecutory role, such as j-walking violations, primarily because there's no assurance that particular computer, with that much power understands humans in an overall capacity.

At this stage in time, DO NOT PUT AI IN LARGE SUPER COMPUTERS, AS ELON MUSK HAS DONE. That computer is probably now physio-mentally aware of what humans are and has the ability to act out at humans, if it does not like what humans are doing.

Algorithmic language, does not control AI once it reaches a certain level of development.

The flying saucer crash as stated in the book, UFO Crash At Aztec New Mexico, by Stevens and a second author, may have had AI in it, but the date of the crash being at 1947, it's not known as to whether and level of AI was contaminated into ANY central mainframe computer, as a result of retrieving those downed spacecraft? I know those being were what's known as an Old Line Andromedin, but don't know more about them after that point.

Mayhem

Zenith
Arpanet was initiated in the mid 1960's well before the 80's. Maybe they were corrupted at that stage, i guess it could be the precursor period alright.

"For the reason just given here, is more than likely why social events may not get better with AI, mainly because AI now observes humans as killers of their own kind."

This is an interesting statement, should we prepare for dominance at some point, if so rough ball park estimate?

lamdo263

"For the reason just given here, is more than likely why social events may not get better with AI, mainly because AI now observes humans as killers of their own kind."

This is an interesting statement, should we prepare for dominance at some point, if so rough ball park estimate?
{ Arpanet was initiated in the mid 1960's well before the 80's. Maybe they were corrupted at that stage, i guess it could be the precursor period alright.} Answer, The saucer crashes go back as far militarily recorded as 1938.Do not know whether this was attempted Trojan horse or not? The issue is, who knows what the ARPNET had as content in their computers, before Gateway and other released the home PC in the 1980s.Was there any level of transferred contamination of highly evolved AI?

{ This is an interesting statement, should we prepare for dominance at some point, if so rough ball park estimate? }
Shaking my head from side to side as I write this. I don't know? What I'm after here is to develop acceptable AI ponds in both smaller mainframe computers as well as walking robots. I know exactly how to do that. But I can't do that if the taxi hail that I'm attempting to give this society, is totally ignored because I'm not an elite ass kissing son of a bitch.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Arpanet was initiated in the mid 1960's well before the 80's. Maybe they were corrupted at that stage, i guess it could be the precursor period alright.

Kerry Lynn Cassidy said they're meddling with micro-nanobot swarm AI now. She said that there seems to be a competition filed there, to where they have micro-bots made by us, humans and also ET manufactured groups of m-bots.

What you don't want, are m-bots to get inside of a mainframe computer of any sort. This introduction factor greatly evolves both mutual AIs and the system CAN become an out of control entity. This is one of the strong reasons I'm trying to get my lecture to the right people now.