Ask a Time Traveler anything.

TheCreator

I apologize again for my prolonged absence. These might happen a lot more than I would have hoped.

As I said I don't understand how this damn thing works either. All I know is I end up naked, with absolutely nothing but myself. Otherwise I would start collecting objects like a hoarder and showing them off. As I said again though. None of you guys should feel obligated to help me, I can easily stop talking about this period. Having people cater to me makes me feel more like a burden than usual. I suppose regular therapy will suffice, but it may cause some issues. Not the first time I have gone through these before though.
Let me be blunt.
You say your a time traveler, but you won't prove it.
You say you suffer from anxiety from it, but you don't want us to talk to you about it because you don't want to be a burden.
What do you expect us to do with that?
This is a forum. It's a place of DISCUSSION. A discussion YOU started. You clearly wanted to talk about it, otherwise you wouldn't have started it. Not just that, but the thread title clearly indicates both a desire to talk AND convince people you are a time traveler. You've now reneged on both of those.
So what is it you actually want from us? Because at this point, without validation that you are a time traveler, all you're going to get is either ridicule or condescension.
I'm not trying to be rude. There's just no other way to say this.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The impostors think they will become a famous legend like John Titor. Sadly, none of the impostors have been able to supply the detail that Titor did. Not a single one. Avoidance of questions is a common symptom of an impostor. They don't know how to answer some of them, so we get the run around. Having no motive is another symptom. Would a real time traveler just hang on a message board and tell everyone that he is one, just to shoot the breeze? I believe if there really were some, they would either avoid message boards all together or wouldn't tell anyone about their occupation. All IMHO, of course. Titor posted for a reason.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Now Now guys, no need to get hot under the collar..
The best way to handle this is to simply say..Nothing..
All attention seekers strive to get replies, even if they are derogatory replies :D

Saying nothing isn't fun. Besides, he posted on a message board where we TALK. :)

AGJackson

If I were a time traveler that could only travel through time naked and not take any objects with me at all, I could easily prove it was the truth. Here's how:

1. Find a place in the country that is out of the way from any buildings, towns, people and disturbance in general.
2. Travel back in time as far as I wanted to prove, couple of hundred years or so, maybe 500.
3. Collect a load of stuff that would prove I was at that time.
4. Take it to the place I found in the future that is away from everything.
5. Put all the stuff in a nice box.
6. Bury the box at that location.
7. Back to the future.
8. Dig up the box and get all my stuff still in great condition and ready for use proving my abilities.

Thats just the first way that comes to mind.

TheCreator

If I were a time traveler that could only travel through time naked and not take any objects with me at all, I could easily prove it was the truth. Here's how:

1. Find a place in the country that is out of the way from any buildings, towns, people and disturbance in general.
2. Travel back in time as far as I wanted to prove, couple of hundred years or so, maybe 500.
3. Collect a load of stuff that would prove I was at that time.
4. Take it to the place I found in the future that is away from everything.
5. Put all the stuff in a nice box.
6. Bury the box at that location.
7. Back to the future.
8. Dig up the box and get all my stuff still in great condition and ready for use proving my abilities.

Thats just the first way that comes to mind.
I like this a lot.