Ask about the future.

9th Wave

It will be a bad timeline but only until we come to another cross road. Then we have an opportunity to make it better, the quake is coming and also a hurricane, then a migrant crisis in Europe especially France. And then french and some of Europe will experience a economic crisis.
The immigration crisis has been going on for year's...
Why do you think there's certain parts of places in the United Kingdom called, "United Arab",etc.
There will be a civil war within a year's time, which will divide natives to the country, to foreigners of 3rd & or islamic countries.

The battle between religious propaganda & dogma between political stances, will define the outlining factors in which eastern European countries and middle eastern countries are divided.
Between now & 2020, you'll see this very factor take places & thus western civilizations culture are influenced into europe as well as the middle east.

Last edited:

Thoth93

Ok so sorry I've been busy with many things. But by the end of June we will see several more terrorist attacks. One in UK and one in France, and Canada. Also going to be a nasty incident in Mexico. I also saw a disease outbreak. Some diseases we thought were gone make a comeback. Also a bunch of rapes happen.

Last edited:

Krish

Ok so sorry I've been busy with many things. But by the end of June we will see several more terrorist attacks. One in UK and one in France, and Canada. Also going to be a nasty incident in Mexico. I also saw a disease outbreak. Some diseases we thought were gone make a comeback. Also a bunch of rapes happen.

Does that mean, Terrorism will jack up in the next five years?

And will the Muslims have their country in the middle east that ISIS/ISIL or whatever trying to form? is so, when?

Thoth93

Does that mean, Terrorism will jack up in the next five years? Exponentially.

And will the Muslims have their country in the middle east that ISIS/ISIL or whatever trying to form? is so, when?
Soon enough to be a problem.