Ask about the future.

alpha centauri

Just like way back then I predicted the migrants would swarm Europe and it would lead to far right groups coming out of the woodwork. All that happened! The terrorist attacks happened! The far right groups are a direct result of the massive influx of migrants, coupled with the people being told to just accept the loss of their age old cultures and identity and accept being conquered by Islam. The Eastern european nation's are going to see something incredible! Something amazing about their native people. Many of the people who were pro migrant will become anti and begin to lean far right especially when the media tries to amp up it's propaganda machine to make the people think it's a good thing and exposing their own web of lies about globalist agenda which leads to a new Nazi movement that is actually multinational. This becomes a big problem for the elites that are depending on the migrants to destroy Europe so they ( the elite) can go in and take control. The only thing that stands in the way of globalist takeover is European nationalism. If you enjoyed being free and having a life, plenty of food, plenty of shelter clothing the bare necessity, all that is going to go away. The governments have already gone completely broke housing, feeding, and supporting all these young men islamic Invaders while they actively destroy the cities and towns with their vandalism and garbage and trash all over the streets. The European people are going to stop believing in the lies they are being told when the reality in front of their eyes tells them different. This ultimately leads to the 4th Reich.
do globalist have plan B?
like the manipulation and corruption of right wing movements? eastern europe has lots of far right like minded people, if western europe states will fall to islam, that should make far right movements in east Europe even stronger. For example politicians in Poland cant be pro refugees or they will have no chances to be elected.

I have heard that plan before. I just want to add that thats the plan of the old monarchs that ruled Europe before the world wars.
The plan is to create four kingdoms and one emporor above those kingdoms, the Kaiser.

The Kaiser of the new Reich is most probably either the heir of Austria-Hungary, a Habsburg or the heir of Germany (2nd Reich), a Hohenzollern. The emporor will then be the savior of the continent. There will be a blitzkrieg (sudden war) created by ISIS-sleeper cells. The emporor restore Europe with a lot of gold after that. The source points out that they have already bunkered that gold somewhere in Europe.

A so called insider (from Austria) made that plan availabe. But the plan is in German. https://hartgeld.com/media/pdf/2016/Art_2016-264_EinKaiser-4-Koenige.pdf
I try to find more information and add it here.

The monarchs are probably linked to the super lodges.
The super lodges are divided in democratic and anti-democratic lodges. Here I wrote about them: 36 super lodges that rule the world

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Just like way back then I predicted the migrants would swarm Europe and it would lead to far right groups coming out of the woodwork. All that happened! The terrorist attacks happened! The far right groups are a direct result of the massive influx of migrants, coupled with the people being told to just accept the loss of their age old cultures and identity and accept being conquered by Islam. The Eastern european nation's are going to see something incredible! Something amazing about their native people. Many of the people who were pro migrant will become anti and begin to lean far right especially when the media tries to amp up it's propaganda machine to make the people think it's a good thing and exposing their own web of lies about globalist agenda which leads to a new Nazi movement that is actually multinational. This becomes a big problem for the elites that are depending on the migrants to destroy Europe so they ( the elite) can go in and take control. The only thing that stands in the way of globalist takeover is European nationalism. If you enjoyed being free and having a life, plenty of food, plenty of shelter clothing the bare necessity, all that is going to go away. The governments have already gone completely broke housing, feeding, and supporting all these young men islamic Invaders while they actively destroy the cities and towns with their vandalism and garbage and trash all over the streets. The European people are going to stop believing in the lies they are being told when the reality in front of their eyes tells them different. This ultimately leads to the 4th Reich.

Can you say which countries are in that Empire (Reich)? Is Germany, France, Spain involved? Or is only Austria and East Europe involved?

Adam is Jesus Christ real? or fake as a holograms also is there going to be a Rapture of the christian.
write back
when you die and go the astral planes you could make him real.
G
Adam is Jesus Christ real? or fake as a holograms also is there going to be a Rapture of the christian.
write back
when you die and go the astral planes you could make him real.
God is always real in all plane of existence. No doubt. You can't make false claims.
only if you imagine him

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge

calmind

1: Exactly the same as it is now.
2: They already have.
3: That depends on ones definition of what Jesus is and what the Christ is who the son of man is and so on and it all has to deal with people's belief and I'm not doing a religious debate here. Basically I'm saying for the branch davidians or the heaven's gate he already came but for main stream Christianity the whole thing that keeps people coming back to church is the fact that they are waiting for a return of the Messiah so the waiting game is part of their game so for them even if he showed up on the doorstep they wouldn't want to believe it because it would mean no more need for a collection plate and they love the collection plate.
4: Time travel will never be a commonplace thing.
what was happen bermuda triangle? What's inside that?

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
3: That depends on ones definition of what Jesus is and what the Christ is who the son of man is and so on and it all has to deal with people's belief and I'm not doing a religious debate here. Basically I'm saying for the branch davidians or the heaven's gate he already came but for main stream Christianity the whole thing that keeps people coming back to church is the fact that they are waiting for a return of the Messiah so the waiting game is part of their game so for them even if he showed up on the doorstep they wouldn't want to believe it because it would mean no more need for a collection plate and they love the collection plate.
There is no "inside" in Bermuda Triangle, only a magnetic field with abnormal strength that causes the disruption of space-time. If you are talking about occurences of UFO there, the magnetic field acts as a gateway from ETs. The gateway is also the reason of Ship disappearances.

calmind

There is no "inside" in Bermuda Triangle, only a magnetic field with abnormal strength that causes the disruption of space-time. If you are talking about occurences of UFO there, the magnetic field acts as a gateway from ETs. The gateway is also the reason of Ship disappearances.
But, i know something truth about that you won't believe...even i ain't time traveller...