Ask about the future.

Thoth93

Hey is the cia really spying on me?
The CIA spies on everyone, every phone call, text message email, even video recordings of you in your home masturbating! They watch you through your smart phone or smart TV they collect data about your buying habits your interests your YouTube history and web and browser history you basically can't take a crap without them knowing about it. Funny how big brother watches the crap out of you but can't seem to stop a handful of radical muslems from hijacking planes and taking down the whole world trade center.
If you don't believe me just check it out here
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/30480...art-television-and-is-using-it-to-spy-on-you/

Thoth93

I do not believe Merkel will win another term.

Marine LePen will win the French election.

I believe Geert Wilder will win the Dutch elections.

In either March or April there may be some sort of great revealing of information possibly related to WikiLeaks and I keep seeing some sort of attack. Possible terrorist attacks or possible riots or both.

TimeFlipper

Personally i hope Marine Le Penn does win the French election (y)
As for Merkel, she is definately finished and Martin Schultz the ex EU president will unfortunately win the German election as a direct replacement for Merkel :(..
Iam hoping Geert Wilder will win the Dutch election (y)

Secretman3811

Adam i have a another Question for you Adam is this is Nanobot install you to cure all dieases is that a good thing or bad thing also it give you a living forever i ask from a psychic told about this...my future is this true or not just unknow write back thank you
No it's not true you probably won't live forever at least not in a physical body.

so you saying that the psychic all psychic make up story about the Nanobot stuff and it a fake i talking about the future in the year 2050 or later is all psychic reading fake or real? are you for real remote viewing person who see it or not or making it up story..write back..

Thoth93

Adam i have a another Question for you Adam is this is Nanobot install you to cure all dieases is that a good thing or bad thing also it give you a living forever i ask from a psychic told about this...my future is this true or not just unknow write back thank you
No it's not true you probably won't live forever at least not in a physical body.

so you saying that the psychic all psychic make up story about the Nanobot stuff and it a fake i talking about the future in the year 2050 or later is all psychic reading fake or real? are you for real remote viewing person who see it or not or making it up story..write back..
The people who are telling you you will get a nano bot and live forever are you giving them money or pay them for these readings? If so then stop.

The CIA spies on everyone, every phone call, text message email, even video recordings of you in your home masturbating! They watch you through your smart phone or smart TV they collect data about your buying habits your interests your YouTube history and web and browser history you basically can't take a crap without them knowing about it. Funny how big brother watches the crap out of you but can't seem to stop a handful of radical muslems from hijacking planes and taking down the whole world trade center.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/30480...art-television-and-is-using-it-to-spy-on-you/
Yeah why they don't stop terrorist and stuff that is weird.

In the after life can i play video games and watch movies and get news games that come out ect .if not what is life worth living in the astral planes.

Do i have to be good or bad I'm not a bad person i'm just lazy so would that mean I would be punished?
Do you get your own home or something to live in when you die?

Last edited:

Thoth93

Yeah why they don't stop terrorist and stuff that is weird.

There are reasons for this one of which is that in order for the public to truly appreciate the danger of of what could become a large scale invasion some of these things must be allowed to have an impact.
Now 90% of the good hard working people at the CIA have no Idea that they are assisting in a horrific agenda. They truly believe that they are in the right and doing what must be done for the betterment of all. These are some of the best people you can know. But there are a few bad apples which turn all the good ones into patseys and through clever deceptions convince the good people to do very bad things. Things that contradict their entire belief system but keep in mind the deep state is very well versed in mind control tactics.

Due to my unique abilities I have a perspective on all things hidden that most overlook. Such as human nature and the inevitable results of such the ability to see multiple possible futures and possible situations that branch out into others.
This is something all humans are capable of but the process of development is a difficult one that most don't have the patience for.

These many understandings come together and spiderweb into a means of having a view of the universe that is deeper and more in tune with the forces that effect reality and it's constant changes. One gains not only the ability to see the future but to manifest it as the two are one in the same.

Thoth93

In the after life can i play video games and watch movies and get news games that come out ect .if not what is life worth living in the astral planes.

Do i have to be good or bad I'm not a bad person i'm just lazy so would that mean I would be punished?
Do you get your own home or something to live in when you die?

What you create for your afterlife through your beliefs is what you will experience. Your level of control over your own eternal dream is up to you. All reality is but a dream but a deadly serious one. With consequences that are deep into ones soul. Depending on ones mental state at the time of death you will either accept unity with the universe in which case you will come to the realization that for all eternity you shall experience the effect you had on others through their consciousness at the time of the interaction. Or you may say to yourself hey I remember being so and so but I also remember being a blade of grass and the any