Ask about the future.

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
what was happen bermuda triangle? What's inside that?
There is no "inside" in Bermuda Triangle, only a magnetic field with abnormal strength that causes the disruption of space-time. If you are talking about occurences of UFO there, the magnetic field acts as a gateway from ETs. The gateway is also the reason of Ship disappearances.
But, i know something truth about that you won't believe...even i ain't time traveller...
What is it?

calmind

There is no "inside" in Bermuda Triangle, only a magnetic field with abnormal strength that causes the disruption of space-time. If you are talking about occurences of UFO there, the magnetic field acts as a gateway from ETs. The gateway is also the reason of Ship disappearances.
But, i know something truth about that you won't believe...even i ain't time traveller...
What is it?
In this world, there was 7 devil's kingdom, and one of them is in bermuda triangle. Nothing can through without the "power". So, if you trying to went there, you'll got nothing except the annomaly.The ship or anything went dissapeared, caused by their armies hidding it with their light (like cooperfield tricks to moving the liberty statue to somewhere), and we can't find that. And i need tell that for every expeditions in there must be stopped. Their resources are beyond us. They can create new element with mixing gold and the one I forgot that we couldn't imagine that. An they also doing experiments to any human with their ships(that you called UFO) that protected by invisible wall and driven by a jinni. A jinni actually invisible, but they can change into other forms, like a human, animal,or something that you called et or aliens.

Sorry for my bad grammar..

MetaMatrix

Where did you learn this?
What is it?
In this world, there was 7 devil's kingdom, and one of them is in bermuda triangle. Nothing can through without the "power". So, if you trying to went there, you'll got nothing except the annomaly.The ship or anything went dissapeared, caused by their armies hidding it with their light (like cooperfield tricks to moving the liberty statue to somewhere), and we can't find that. And i need tell that for every expeditions in there must be stopped. Their resources are beyond us. They can create new element with mixing gold and the one I forgot that we couldn't imagine that. An they also doing experiments to any human with their ships(that you called UFO) that protected by invisible wall and driven by a jinni. A jinni actually invisible, but they can change into other forms, like a human, animal,or something that you called et or aliens.

calmind

What is it?

I've get this from interview with jinni muslim book by Muhammad Isa Dawud, and there's much more info than i was told to you...

MetaMatrix

I've get this from interview with jinni muslim book by Muhammad Isa Dawud, and there's much more info than i was told to you...

Well, do you believe in it?

calmind

Interview from whom? Is Muhammad Isa Dawud the author? Or the interviewee?

Both he was...of course, my religion as same as him... and he swear in the name of Allah for that interview, and some of what he said was proven by holy quran and hadist...so I believe...

Sorry, i'm not talk with my religion, but most information in the book are universal...so i think everyone can read it

The Fifth

Questions for the mighty foreseer !

1. Will i ever find true meaning of life ?
2. Will i ever lose weight ?
3. Will i ever pass my failed university exams ?
4. Will i be able to come back to life if let's say "i'm gone" by the use of "chains" or "links" or "seals" that are hidden in a 2m tall fully articulated statue made of hard metals or clay ?
5. Will i ever be THE number 5 ?

MetaMatrix

Questions for the mighty foreseer !

1. Will i ever find true meaning of life ?
2. Will i ever lose weight ?
3. Will i ever pass my failed university exams ?
4. Will i be able to come back to life if let's say "i'm gone" by the use of "chains" or "links" or "seals" that are hidden in a 2m tall fully articulated statue made of hard metals or clay ?
5. Will i ever be THE number 5 ?

What do you mean number 5?